eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Well, all harem girls will be able to get pregnant. Fi, Ri and twins, all at the same time :)
HOLY...! Are you sure? Well... Hope Nana's pockets are as deep as we think...:LOL:

...I thought I've read only the main girls were able to get pregnant... Well, except for the ex-gf from college...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HOLY...! Are you sure? Well... Hope Nana's pockets are as deep as we think...:LOL:

...I thought I've read only the main girls were able to get pregnant... Well, except for the ex-gf from college...
There will be several "harem groups", a gilf, a milf, a family etc and they will get pregnant either all or none to make it easier on poor MB.

So yes, there will be A LOT of babies :)

she can get pregnant too, if you fill her up properly
That's what he said :)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I had to laugh when the MC bought a run down muscle car. The way he's going with his "super sperm" he should've bought a mini-van LOL

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I had to laugh when the MC bought a run down muscle car. The way he's going with his "super sperm" he should've bought a mini-van LOL
I don't think a minivan will be enough, especially if he intends to go around with groups.
I would say a bus at least. Or just build a whole street with everything needed...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is looking for great deals and he sure did get a wonderful wholesome deal outta that car.
I don't think a minivan will be enough, especially if he intends to go around with groups.
I would say a bus at least. Or just build a whole street with everything needed...
Game oN!

Reactions: HornyyPussy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Can we just start banning folks who keep asking that...I swear.

I know they are probably new, but no one bothers researching anymore....it's all about feed me whatever info you can, even if it's not true, I'm to lazy to use my own brain to look up the reasons...

-opens salt shaker and flings it everywhere- Yes, I am salty...

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022

I know they are probably new, but no one bothers researching anymore....it's all about feed me whatever info you can, even if it's not true, I'm to lazy to use my own brain to look up the reasons...

Yeah it's getting ridiculous. I was wondering though who are the seven unavoidable LIs, why are there no animations, and can you have sex with Nana yet? :cool:

Gerzo

Dec 7, 2020

Do you really think that I will search for information about a dog among 7000+ messages?
don't be so angry because of something so insignificant

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you really think that I will search for information about a dog among 7000+ messages?
don't be so angry because of something so insignificant
Are you really that tired of it?
Yes we are since it's been discussed ad nauseum.

There has been 12 updates to the game by now and that happened in the beginning, it's not unreasonable to think that someone playing it for the first time now would search for it before posting about it.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022

Relax friend JJ, keep in mind that many do not know how to use the search bar. For various reasons, such as if they are new to the forums (I'm not just talking about this forum, but it's probably the first forum they've participated in), it could be a good reason. Now that type of user is quickly identified, then there is the other who only asks to annoy those there is'nt better way to block them directly, don't get complicated with them.

Reactions: chefaking
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes