MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time

Swimming lessons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D-Don't say mean things about M-Master!

Losing can be fun sometimes

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
lul, thought I was going senile in my old age but even the MC comments Aiko looks like a totally different person :p

Is there any consequence or bad end if you sleep with everyone? or any girl not like being in your harem and bails?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
lul, thought I was going senile in my old age but even the MC comments Aiko looks like a totally different person :p

Is there any consequence or bad end if you sleep with everyone? or any girl not like being in your harem and bails?
so far, no. its more a, "opt-out of what you do not like" system than a storytelling device.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

No, there won't be any negative consequences for either sleeping or not sleeping with anyone. MB is making a happy game with no drama or bad things happening, all you have to do is choose which girls you wanna sleep with!

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
No, there won't be any negative consequences for either sleeping or not sleeping with anyone. MB is making a happy game with no drama or bad things happening, all you have to do is choose which girls you wanna sleep with!
Same reason I turned down that blonde BBW (Betty?) Omar doesn't need no competition from me getting in the way of him "getting his mustache funky" to quote him. I'm just looking out for my bro.

My reasoning for turning down Minnie is just 100% my own bias. Short Kings for Short Queens. If you wanna be Jane and the Giant Beanstalk cool, but you gotta make the first move to show interest.

Jrmlk

Sep 12, 2022
It would be grate that when you enter the game you could be able to choose days or even chapters or updates, cause everytime it gets updated I need to be more than an hour replying everything, because the my server doesnt save properly and whenver i open a saved game in a new update game just crashes and forces me to start over

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
It would be grate that when you enter the game you could be able to choose days or even chapters or updates, cause everytime it gets updated I need to be more than an hour replying everything, because the my server doesnt save properly and whenver i open a saved game in a new update game just crashes and forces me to start over
That seems like it would be a ton of work for MoonBox and might mess saves up for everyone else. Wouldn't it be easier to figure out why your saves don't work and fix that? Alternatively, can't you just "ctrl" skip through everything to get to the new update?

Reactions: MoonBox

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
That seems like it would be a ton of work for MoonBox and might mess saves up for everyone else. Wouldn't it be easier to figure out why your saves don't work and fix that? Alternatively, can't you just "ctrl" skip through everything to get to the new update?
Another tip is to right-click the "Skip" button, that will lead you right to the next choice without seeing the text skipping. ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Use "tab" to get you through the game in a couple of minutes tops.

Or like Dipper said, try to solve your problem, ask a question in the support forum here on F95 and I'm sure someone can help you there.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes