kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Moon this update was spectacular as usual and I have to agree with Aunt Liz everyone needs some Insulin when we receive so much cuteness from Shizuka. Is Isabella next in the house? She said that she likes to cook. She can move in and take care of the cooking that way Nana can concentrate on other things or she can help Nana and Shizuka. And now we are going to have to explain ourselves to Priya. I'm sensing maybe a dinner/dance date with a love session afterwards would be the perfect way to help her understand what the MC did to her sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Update leaked, OP updated and SS/Patreon posts unlocked.
The android version normally has the incest patch included. It wasn't this time - which is making things read weird to me.

Was this deliberate, or accidental?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The android version normally has the incest patch included. It wasn't this time - which is making things read weird to me.

Was this deliberate, or accidental?
Dude that leaks it is from patreon so he has the censored version. I've changed it to the good one. You'll have to redownload.
When I make the "Update leaked" post it means I updated the links. If you get it before that, it's gonna be the censored version

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Dude that leaks it is from patreon so he has the censored version. I've changed it to the good one. You'll have to redownload.
When I make the "Update leaked" post it means I updated the links. If you get it before that, it's gonna be the censored version
That totally makes sense. Thank you for your assistance! (And generosity! FYI, I did pay you on itch)

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
again an update? wow MoonBox are you on overdrive or something? or are you held hostage by some hardcore fans that only let you leave your computer to sleep, eat and shit?
HAH maybe they are trying to rush before the holidays I mean technically we are not too far off.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.14] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,98 GB / 1,31 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,94 GB / 1,28 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.14-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Damn MoonBox, you must be putting in some crazy hours. don't forget to take some breaks :)
Much appreciated as always.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes