Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh I used the door. I closed it in the face of Sophia, I closed it in the face of Zelda, and of Polly. I tried to close it in the face of Catherine and Shizuka, but they've still managed to break in.
Well, you can always find another place to shack up, if you don't like what's in Nana's house. Or, you can buckle up, 'vroom vroom' your ass down to the doc's and get a perscription for insulin, because the sweetness isn't going away.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The overly cutsie behaviour to, around, and from the younger characters is starting to get annoying. And now I can't avoid some of it? Vexing.
Sounds like the game just might not be for you then, everyone (at least from what I've seen) love Shizuka and other girls' "cutesy" behavior, and TBH it's a refreshing change to have some cutesy/wholesome put in a game, instead of the MC just being a complete horndog and just chasing girls to fill every hole in them, then go after the next one :)
With Shizuka, I may end up with type 2 diabetes, but i'm ok with that, lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sounds like the game just might not be for you then, everyone (at least from what I've seen) love Shizuka and other girls' "cutesy" behavior, and TBH it's a refreshing change to have some cutesy/wholesome put in a game, instead of the MC just being a complete horndog and just chasing girls to fill every hole in them, then go after the next one :)
With Shizuka, I may end up with type 2 diabetes, but i'm ok with that, lol
When world is as bleak as it is, it warms the "soul" to see cutesy stuff. :)

Last edited:

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Can somebody please link me (or point me to the direction where it already exists) the .12 to .13 update patch (so 1 version older than the current update patch)?

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
After this update I really started to wonder how Shizuka will handle when Aunt Amy comes home and they start to tease eachother with the MC.
Full on "Mama Bear" protectiveness? Or will she have a mental breakdown? Get scared of Amy?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sure, just let me dog up my old pc with winxp, the last time torrents were a thing.
Well Torrents never went away.
Um so what happens with the next release, it will surely push over the 5gig free downloads from mega.
And there are different solutions to the 5gb problem. Like update patches, a different hoster, Compressed version, a VPN, a Mega account, wait 6 hours. So many things just from the top of my head.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes