Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um so what happens with the next release, it will surely push over the 5gig free downloads from mega.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh come on MoonBox I got a spinal infection, my sugar levels area already out of control with it....I can't take all this sweetness your dishing out lately!

But for reals, I do have a severe infection going on and it's a nightmare atm...-sighs-

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
anyone else come in just to check if this line was deleted before X-ing out the page " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "
Nope, couldn't care less about sex with Nana.
I know that Grandmawhatever is in the title and all but I still hate that you can't avoid getting forced into a sexual relationship with Nana apparently. It would have been nice to have a choice, especially because there are so enough other options.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I couldn't have said it better myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like how Shizuka didn't even ask why Thomas had his penis out in a room alone with Liz. I think she will accept the living situation well.

I want to see a feed of the O'Reilly house and how they have been eating with Thomas neglecting his promise to fix their table.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I can't afford to pay in subs. This game is good enough I'd have been willing to pay in time waiting for the official release.

That said, YAY! for a new update, and thank you again, Moon. You're the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
about to start playing this game, is it the kind of game that sort of requires a walk through mod to get all the content or are choices pretty obvious?

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
gdi, missed update 13, now i gotta download the whole thing again :FacePalm: or are old update only dls still available somewhere?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
about to start playing this game, is it the kind of game that sort of requires a walk through mod to get all the content or are choices pretty obvious?
I have 2 Saves, One for the Release day without the WT Mod and one with the WT Mod and the Choices are pretty Obvious. you dont "need" a WT. Moon makes pretty easy choices :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
I have to cry foul at the hot tub scene with Shizuka. I could believe that she has never bathed in a hot tub before, but I don't think even as a receptionist that she wouldn't be aware of the operation and proper working temperature of a jacuzzi given that there are hot tubs in the massage rooms of the place she worked. I realize that her characterization is to exibhit naivete to the point of farce, but at least have her panic because the temperature is hotter than the baths she's used to at work, not just because she's so sheltered that she doesn't understand that the hot tub is "hot".

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have to cry foul at the hot tub scene with Shizuka. I could believe that she has never bathed in a hot tub before, but I don't think even as a receptionist that she wouldn't be aware of the operation and proper working temperature of a jacuzzi given that there are hot tubs in the massage rooms of the place she worked. I realize that her characterization is to exibhit naivete to the point of farce, but at least have her panic because the temperature is hotter than the baths she's used to at work, not just because she's so sheltered that she doesn't understand that the hot tub is "hot".
She was trained as a receptionist, not a bloody masseuse or a cleaner/maintenence person. So, your theory is bolloxed.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes