Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Ok, im sorry. I just didn't think that it big problem
It is fine, people are just tired of the question and response. Always better to assume in these big threads that the question has come up and try the search function.

But yes, Molly is a uniquely equipped female dog and it plays no part in the story. Welcome to the VN thread. Any favorite gals so far? Any you hope to see more of in the next update or 3?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah it's getting ridiculous. I was wondering though who are the seven unavoidable LIs, why are there no animations, and can you have sex with Nana yet? :cool:
Didn't you read the front page? It answers the question you have about Nana. As for the 7 princesses of heart they are the following.

Allison (Nana the meat and potatoes of the game)
Shizuka (Our Diabetes inducing ball of cuteness)
Catherine (The cousin who calls the MC monkey)
Elizabeth (Catherine's mother/MC Aunt and the first of the unavoidable to be claimed by the MC)
Amy (MC's other aunt who is currently away)
Jamila (Omar's mother and MC's second mother)
Asumi (Shizuka's mother and the 7th princess of heart added recently)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't you read the front page? It answers the question you have about Nana. As for the 7 princesses of heart they are the following.

Allison (Nana the meat and potatoes of the game)
Shizuka (Our Diabetes inducing ball of cuteness)
Catherine (The cousin who calls the MC monkey)
Elizabeth (Catherine's mother/MC Aunt and the first of the unavoidable to be claimed by the MC)
Amy (MC's other aunt who is currently away)
Jamila (Omar's mother and MC's second mother)
Asumi (Shizuka's mother and the 7th princess of heart added recently)
He was being sarcastic........

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
The funny thing is - I got surprised myself with it. Made a quick Mod in the first place because of a request. Wasn't even sure to continue it later since most choices seemed to be quite obvious, and I thought it's not that needed anyway. Well...
Therefore later from me some more features, the (in the meantime stopped) replay version or the one with the music player. But still, the way more downloaded one was always the WT only version.
I always download any WT mod that's included in the OP when I first download a game. It's just a habit I developed after 10s of games where there are dead-end options for no reason or require moon logic to progress. If I find that the game doesn't need one, no harm done having downloaded a 500kb file :HideThePain:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
MoonBox, you made a little mistake here, we don't say le Français. The exact translation would be "Oh, vous parlez Français ?"
View attachment 2035236

For the rest I love the game, the women (especially Nana, Jamilla and the doc (forgot her name
:oops:)
I already DM him French typos but thank you very much for the time you took to do so, he'll just have to update these parts of the script when he'll have time for it. :)(y)

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes