Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm literally running that mod which is labeled multi-mod and no music for me, literally playing the game as we speak.
You probably downloaded the wrong one if you want the jukebox. Scroll down a bit and you'll find there's 2 mods.
Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch)
v0.13a (9MB)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
GrandmasHouse_01.jpg GrandmasHouse_01.jpg GrandmasHouse_02.jpg GrandmasHouse_02.jpg GrandmasHouse_03.jpg GrandmasHouse_03.jpg GrandmasHouse_04.jpg GrandmasHouse_04.jpg GrandmasHouse_05.jpg GrandmasHouse_05.jpg GrandmasHouse_06.jpg GrandmasHouse_06.jpg GrandmasHouse_07.jpg GrandmasHouse_07.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.13a-Music (81MB)
-

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
You probably downloaded the wrong one if you want the jukebox. Scroll down a bit and you'll find there's 2 mods.
Ugh fuck me, must've overlooked that. Thanks for letting me know. Can I just copy and paste that ,after unzipping it, over the existing mod?

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Right? I either go with him or Sancho. If I ever HAVE to choose, I go with Sancho, but only because he (I assume Sancho is a guy) puts more detail into why you should pick a certain path...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary "come again", seriously, I admit I have the mod for the replay, but come on, there is no need for a walkthrough mod let alone 2.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but it is because the choices are pointless, option one, yes I want to cum inside your womb, or nah bitch I'm cool, option 2, yes I want to lick her ass until she squirts, or ew ew ew.
The only reason for a walkthrough is games like Harem Hotel with location/time-based "quests" or games like Single Again with different choices giving different options, not do you want to fuck this chick, and do you want to do this sexual kink with this chick.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hells to the Yes. "Fifi" for main girl pls :D
True. And while we were at table-breaking fun she ordered us to breed her like we will her mom... As getting pregnant is to be a thing for the main girls - and not for side girls? (...guess the Ex excluded...) - she definitely needs to be one.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True. And while we were at table-breaking fun she ordered us to breed her like we will her mom... As getting pregnant is to be a thing for the main girls - and not for side girls? (...guess the Ex excluded...) - she definitely needs to be one.
Well, all harem girls will be able to get pregnant. Fi, Ri and twins, all at the same time :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Oh my god. Shizuka is the sweetest snuggle bug and I had to laugh my butt off at the lil hearts after her first bite. Well done. You are giving everyone there own special personality. Perfect just perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Animations? I don't need no stinking animations lol. if I want animations I just use the mouse wheel backwards forwards but no free hand unless I use the left hand hehe. Not really needed with the pics and story line. Not to many Devs can pull off the no animations. Well done.
10*'s :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
In the quiet words of the virgin Mary "come again", seriously, I admit I have the mod for the replay, but come on, there is no need for a walkthrough mod let alone 2.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but it is because the choices are pointless, option one, yes I want to cum inside your womb, or nah bitch I'm cool, option 2, yes I want to lick her ass until she squirts, or ew ew ew.
The only reason for a walkthrough is games like Harem Hotel with location/time-based "quests" or games like Single Again with different choices giving different options, not do you want to fuck this chick, and do you want to do this sexual kink with this chick.
The funny thing is - I got surprised myself with it. Made a quick Mod in the first place because of a request. Wasn't even sure to continue it later since most choices seemed to be quite obvious, and I thought it's not that needed anyway. Well...
Therefore later from me some more features, the (in the meantime stopped) replay version or the one with the music player. But still, the way more downloaded one was always the WT only version.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Probably been a few of these posts recently but must be said: Guys literally only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What an update! Elizabeth still my favourite but damn!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Probably been a few of these posts recently but must be said: Guys literally only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

What an update! Elizabeth still my favourite but damn!
Yes yes, some wholesome is really nice thrown in :)

May 3, 2018
Too much casual nudity with Nana, tbh. When she finally strips for the main character, I'll be like "yeah, whatever. I've seen that a bunch of times now." You gotta tease and escalate. Like, you gotta show the cleavage before the nipples, get it? Showing full frontal nudity in a non-sexual setting just devalues the whole thing.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I said it before and I will day it again. MC by the time this game ends will be up to his neck in debt due to all the child support he is going to have to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes