FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2056221
ahem!
it seems to me what on the picture no girldog but boydog...
and his name must be not Molly... Wolly maybe - i dunno...
but i hardly know what girls not have prepucy and have nipples.

I hope this funny oversight will be fixed in future updates.
its-a-test.jpg

You Failed.

Welcome to the thread.

P.S.: It was indeed solved as you will see, but now we all know you are a premature poster (LOL).

NEXT---->

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
as a response "big gesture" (a manifestation of reciprocal generosity), I will tell a joke
Paris
morning.
Parisian street.
Parisian restaurant.
an early Parisian homeless man walks along a Parisian street. he's hungry.
walking past a small Parisian restaurant, a Parisian homeless man sees in the window a gentleman at a table reading the morning paper. There is a bowl of soup on the table. the gentleman is apparently carried away by reading and does not pay attention to the plate.
a Parisian homeless man carefully enters a restaurant, sits down at the table, takes a spoon and begins to destroy the contents of the plate.
and everything would have been fine if he had not come across a tuft of HAIR. the homeless man vomited into his plate.
the gentleman lowered the newspaper and sympathetically asked "and you too?"

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Me after finishing the current built.... :cry:
I am sure you'll find many of us here with the same sentiment. Even with the accelerated production that MB is delighting us with (thanks MoonBox ) we can't escape those moments of "What do I do with myself now????".

Well, there's so many VN's and Games to play here, that I try a new one everyday (sometimes more than one)... Unfortunately they pale in comparison (with some very extraordinary exceptions and some very pleasant surprises), but alas, they give some respite to the idle hands syndrome.

Been toying with the idea of starting my own project, but, I'm a complete n00b on all the aspects of this, but, well, I've been thinking about it. Maybe someday... (or never, lol).

Anyway, welcome to the club. We are LEGION.

Peace :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am sure you'll find many of us here with the same sentiment. Even with the accelerated production that MB is delighting us with (thanks MoonBox ) we can't escape those moments of "What do I do with myself now????".

Well, there's so many VN's and Games to play here, that I try a new one everyday (sometimes more than one)... Unfortunately they pale in comparison (with some very extraordinary exceptions and some very pleasant surprises), but alas, they give some respite to the idle hands syndrome.

Been toying with the idea of starting my own project, but, I'm a complete n00b on all the aspects of this, but, well, I've been thinking about it. Maybe someday... (or never, lol).

Anyway, welcome to the club. We are LEGION.

Peace :)

Try one of Talothral games. Terminus Reach, Terminus 2 or Sorcerer. Links in my Signature

Reactions: MoonBox

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0004.png
I have a question (maybe even to the author) about this frame.
did the protagonist turn on Katerina's corruption mode in this frame? for it is better not to come up with a deception than to tell a half-truth.
the fact that being inside the comfort zone is necessary only for cases when someone wants something FROM YOU, but for cases when YOU need something, on the contrary, it is almost always necessary to leave the comfort zone.
and for some reason the protagonist kept silent about the second half of the truth. thus he created a gap in the girl's picture of the world.

I ask: is the incest engine already started?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 2058931
I have a question (maybe even to the author) about this frame.
did the protagonist turn on Katerina's corruption mode in this frame? for it is better not to come up with a deception than to tell a half-truth.
the fact that being inside the comfort zone is necessary only for cases when someone wants something FROM YOU, but for cases when YOU need something, on the contrary, it is almost always necessary to leave the comfort zone.
and for some reason the protagonist kept silent about the second half of the truth. thus he created a gap in the girl's picture of the world.

I ask: is the incest engine already started?
I don't think I am smart enough to understand what is happening. I have decent reading comprehension and I took a couple psychology courses in college, but I am fucking lost on your point/question.

It does feel good to be out of MY comfort zone and to admit my own limitations. Silver linings and all that.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes