ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Not sure what you mean with "engine"
engine = motor. incest-motor which is been off.
protagonist thinked "its wrong blablabla because it is my X (etc)"
and after thunderstorm he powered on, seems to me. am i right?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Back away from the drugs...

We already have Canto Forte here. He, most the time makes our brains hurt as we try figure out what he's saying. We don't need another...lol.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've never heard anyone ever describe that as "incest-engine/motor".
That's not a thing.

Maybe you mean motivation?

What you describe would be overcoming self-doubts and insecurities to go for what brings said person happiness and peace of mind.
And that is a general statement and not really the MC of GH.

MC of GH is a horndog with a nudist problem and a sentient dick called Zeus... :KEK:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've never heard anyone ever describe that as "incest-engine/motor".
ok not a motor
let it be console command
DX0:set incest on

this analogy ok?

I'm interested in the moment when something clicks in the MC's head and instead of "it's impossible, this is wrong, this is my grandmother \ mother \ aunt \ daughter" becomes "that's my girl!".
I'm wondering why it clicks. This interests me in all incest games. every time the reason is different.
and I wonder what the reason is this time. why when he saw his grandmother in the shower in the nude, he did not have "wrong" thoughts. why when he and his aunt got drunk at the bar he did not have "wrong" thoughts. and then thunderstorm, they slept in the basement on a sleeping bag with their niece - and that's all? started "the process of insemination of the herd by a breeding bull"?

or am I wrong again with the moment of truth? =)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
For the most part Thomas is already "there." Like, before the story starts.

His "tipping point" is different for each woman. He is already to the point with his cousin and aunt.

He is still struggling with his feelings for Nana.

So, its not a singular moment of truth/acceptance.

He also has his scumbag moments, like banging a bride right before her wedding or spanking random kids he has no connection to. so work that into his moral compass. (ready to get my head bit off by the, "hes so loving" crew around here. I love the kid too, but he's not all golden.)

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah, I got the feeling from the story that Thomas has always had some sexual thoughts about his family even before collage.
It is only now however he is starting to pick things up from his family members and struggles with each one not wanting to ruin their relationship if it is only him.
I think Nana is the only one he did not have a sexual attraction to before, but now is feeling that along side a romantic feeling which seems to be the driving point for that relationship.

The relationship with Amy is the one that is the most ill defined, yes she was the one which every one knew he had some sexual attraction to before, but due to how he was it was not something Amy was concerned about due to his looks (?) as well as not being around as much as the rest due to her job. Now however since he get himself together it is no longer the same situation and has got Amy thrown off more so since Thomas no longer is the same shy guy when he was younger but has found himself and has strong self value.

My issue with Paveena and Thomas is not that he slept and potentially impregnated her right before the wedding as she did not want to be wed. My issue stems with him telling her she is his and only his then no contact after, once again the office visit I don't count as he stumbled into that one and not an active action on his part, not a single moment of contact between them prior and she is still stuck on him just does not sit well. If they had maintained contact it would be one thing but it feels like another one of Thomas' Hit it and Forget it, which is fine if that's what he says (Roxie, Lina, Lily) but when he claims them is where it's scummy and goes against his "character" described by others.

JaxonTrying

Jun 21, 2022
My issue with Paveena and Thomas is not that he slept and potentially impregnated her right before the wedding as she did not want to be wed. My issue stems with him telling her she is his and only his then no contact after, once again the office visit I don't count as he stumbled into that one and not an active action on his part, not a single moment of contact between them prior and she is still stuck on him just does not sit well. If they had maintained contact it would be one thing but it feels like another one of Thomas' Hit it and Forget it, which is fine if that's what he says (Roxie, Lina, Lily) but when he claims them is where it's scummy and goes against his "character" described by others.
Maybe an update where Moon adds a phone menu or something similar that retroactively adds text messages and phone calls he has had with all the women would be cool

Reactions: OmegaLord

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Would be nice to get some nice downtime (off beat) in phases where they given character isn't in the story spotlight. Texts and Face time Calls can do wonders for this aspect of the story and give us some lovely character building romantic moments. And some optional lewds ;)

Would be nice for when MC has rest/downtime/driving moments to slide in some optional LI texts/calls that can help setup for future happenings.

In fairness with Paveena and the no contact I assume there was a honeymoon after and other busy work before the chance meet at the office. Hopefully that can resolve itself with a few extra lines of dialogue in the future to clear that up even if it comes and goes through Pyria for a time.

If the issue is "there's a lot of fun, not a lot of upkeep/setup that makes it worth" is something that can be fixed. Sure it wouldn't be a glamourous and wonderful update but it would sure things up storywise to have more romantic and less fucking actions with some of these optional LIs.

Obviously for now top concern is main LI/harem lines. These recurring optional LIs do deserve some love as well and maybe that comes later. Something to consider for additional updates and for polishing at the end of the line IMHO.

Generally speaking... And maybe I'm being a bit crazy and speaking out of turn. But seems like we have all the major character options in play. Maybe max 1 or 2 late arrivals more.
If I was working this story. I would want to focus on the main core harem story first then find a way to weave in and out these optional LIs for the more romantic and story heavy elements.
MB got a lot in the air with this story, keeping things simple but impactful at the core. It would be interesting to see if say... Paveena and Elizabeth interacted off each other these interactions especially between optional LIs would need a lot of time and thought if they have anything interesting to offer the story

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I do like the idea of texts and calls, more so when you consider all the alone tv watching he does. The text and calls don't even need to be fleshed out, do the same with the tv but instead of "Watching TV for the next couple hours" instead of "Called/Texted XXXX then XXXX and seen how things were" let us see he actually takes interest in them if they are not there spreading their legs.
Considering I only played full harem path please take this with a grain of salt, I would say there are a total of 4 categories the females fall into. These would be Main Harem, Side Girls, One Night Stands and Unsure (Not utilized yet)
Here is how I would rank them with some I'll put between as not sure how they will fall out in the story. No particular order within each ranking.

Main Harem:
Allison (Nana), Liz, Cat, Amy, Fiona, Rhiona, Ellie, Ella, Jamila, Aliyha, Jada, Sophia, Tanya, Priya and Shizuka.

Unsure if Main or Side:
Natalia, Isobella, Mila, Polly, Paveena.

Side Girls:
Betty, Aiko, Mabel, Sandra, Zelda and Josianne

Unsure if Side or ONS:
Jasmin, Minnie, Karen, Svetlana, Sister Maria, Elaine, Ophilia and Annabelle.

One Night Stands:
Rocie, Lily, Lina and Brandi.

Unsure:
Yvonne.

Excluding the bottom Unsure the amount on the list should be flipped as the higher up the more story is needed to satisfy that addition while the lower can be carpet swept and people would be more willing to accept.
One change I would suggest to make immediately is remove Yvonne as there is nothing developed so one less interest to consider. The girls I've got between categories should be focused on to tie their stories up IMO and preferably mostly the the category below if it makes sense just so main characters get more focus.

By no means do I think this list is concrete but rather how I view each character falls into MB's plan.
I'm wondering if any one thinks my placement is wrong?

Edited: Mistyped name, thanks ramvivat.

Last edited:

Arpagaetlamme

Donor
May 27, 2018
Why everyone want to change how Moonbox make his story ?
Realism is out of the picture since the beginning with how many love interest are present.

And search fonction always helps before making statement about the relationship.

Polly is part of the young harem along with Sophia, Mila and another one I haven't made.
There's going to be some solo routes. Fiona, Sandra, Betty etc. They will have some harem content but they won't be officially part of one.

There isn't really a full harem, it's mostly smaller harems.
Currently planned is the family harem, GILF harem, young harem and 2 MILF harems.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
No one is expecting absolute realism but it's a story that says one thing and does another, just does not work well. IF Thomas was just a playboy ass his actions would fit but he is suppose to be kind and caring yet has shown little and only to his Nana.
It's valid feedback and not exactly earth shattering changes to make it a more consistent story. I don't give feedback when I don't care about a project, I offer my view of possible issues I perceive with the story so far.

First not gonna bother reading the entire 374 page thread and honestly I'm new so trying to use the search to look for obscure things I don't even know exist is kinda hard and going through all of Moonbox's messages is not much better. (He is active and that is good but not gonna waste over an hour to see every single thing he has said here thus far.)
Next I'm going by what is in game thus far, MB can choose to change things up even if he said otherwise previously such as 10 months ago.

I do understand I caused some confusion with how I worded things with the categories. By Main Harem I mean the women Thomas is active with regularly. The side girls are ones that make sporadic appearances or are alluded to be, kinda filler while the Main ones are busy.

It's a good game just has it's issues like any game. I have not seen any one attack the game itself or Moonbox in the while I've been on this thread but do think people make valid points about issues with it.
If you don't care about actual story that is fine but others can and it seems Moonbox is focused on making a proper story driven game, just some errors and that is understandable and very easy to miss when your in the midst of it. No one is wanting a totally different game just want things to be as he has presented them in game just more tidy and true to what is said.

• Angry
Reactions: ramvivat and BTLD

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I did not had time before to play in game since 0.11 or 0.12. I could not decide who is my fav character (aside of Alison) but i choose already - Shizuka is best girl for me. Her shyness and clumsiness is so adorable i'm just able to say "aww so cute" when i see her.
Shizuka scaried of mc's P-P-P-Penis made my day :KEK:
I think we're slowly heading to main dish, just need to wait two years and Nana will be fuckable character and then full harem will be fulfilled:LOL:;)
Enjoyed last update and have no complains.
Keep it up!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Priya have interesting name.
in Russian there is a word pleasant(ПРИЯтный). where is the root priya(ПРИЯ). thanks for the new word.
most likely this name came from Sanskrit, which has a lot in common with the Russian language.

UPD:
the word paVEENA contains the word VEENA (Вина, VINA, guilt)
I wonder if the author chose Indian names with a secret intention or did he take them by chance?
pleasantness and guilt - as if they go hand in hand with each other like sisters - a transparent allusion to incest as a guilty pleasure.

thanks author. it is a pity that this moment is understandable only to those who know the Russian language (and, moreover, knows about the direct connection between Russian and Sanskrit) - it is incomprehensible to the English speakers because a direct connection is not visible.

I wonder if the author is Russian speaking?
if not, then I can congratulate you on the "Freudian slip"
it is possible that all people who speak different languages think in images in the same language. Otherwise, I cannot explain why a person who does not speak Russian and does not know about the connection between Russian and Sanskrit gave such a skillfully veiled hint that I thought he was a Russian speaker.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what? no way! =)
Lucas* was made Pavina's cook-husband ahahahahah so he should be!!!

autor! take five! RESPECT!

*Lucas - manfu i first met in Dating My Daughter. usually plays antagonist roles.
and from DMD i name him as Lucas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm still interested in this aspect - what type of harem is in this VN?
Type 1 is when women all live apart but know about each other and who has their "husband" today
2 types - virtual, that is, the protagonist just has a lot of women scattered throughout the city and no one knows about each other (mass cheating)
3 types - women's dorm, as in "almost dead", with a dorm superintendent or a harem queen.

if the protagonist does not have that kind of money, that he says to himself that perhaps it is time to look for a job, because in 9 months he will become a father, then option 3 probably disappears. it remains either 1 or 2, moreover, I tend more towards option 2, which is more like a massive cheating.
But - another thing is that these are just my guesses.
I don’t ask for spoilers (although I’m not afraid of spoilers), it’s just that maybe I didn’t pay attention to some points, and if they point them out to me, it will be very good.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm still interested in this aspect - what type of harem is in this VN?
Type 1 is when women all live apart but know about each other and who has their "husband" today
2 types - virtual, that is, the protagonist just has a lot of women scattered throughout the city and no one knows about each other (mass cheating)
3 types - women's dorm, as in "almost dead", with a dorm superintendent or a harem queen.

if the protagonist does not have that kind of money, that he says to himself that perhaps it is time to look for a job, because in 9 months he will become a father, then option 3 probably disappears. it remains either 1 or 2, moreover, I tend more towards option 2, which is more like a massive cheating.
But - another thing is that these are just my guesses.
I don’t ask for spoilers (although I’m not afraid of spoilers), it’s just that maybe I didn’t pay attention to some points, and if they point them out to me, it will be very good.
hmmm.... i would say a mix of option 1+3. some of them are going to be living with him and some don´t but all girls know that he is not exclusive with anyone. and for harem queen i don´t think there is going to be anything like that, but he already said that granny is always his number one.

Arpagaetlamme

Donor
May 27, 2018
If I remenber corectly, the family harem (7 LI) will be in 1 house, or eventually side houses.
I suppose there will be exception like Paveena and Priya, only Moonbox can answer exactly.

They will. This house isn't but they're going to move eventually.
Lol nah, not yet.
All the harem milfs will be living in the house and a few of the side milfs.

Appreciate the thought but I don't think it's possible.

It's stated in the game when 1 enter the LI, i.e. full comited and potential pregnancy, they will known of the existence of the others, case of Aaliyah and Jada for example
The side ladies, one time "shoot", don't need to known and no pregnancy for them.

MC doesn't cheat, once the relationships get serious enough, he'll talk to them about the situation.
No, you'll never have to choose between women or groups, you can hook up with everyone.
But one large harem creates too many alternate scenes since most women are optional, there's already about 25 women in this so that would create dozens of alternate scenes every time MC wants to get his dick wet.
So they are going to be split up into smaller harems.
There will be some cross-harem scenes though.
There's going to be some early pregnancy content with the ex-gf.
Most of the pregnancy stuff has been explained in the thread, just search for pregnant/pregnancy if you want more details.

Close but not quite.

1. It's mostly the sexual aspect of the relationship that will change based on choice. Like Shizuka will be MC's little cutie whether she's snuggled up against him or chained to a wall with a vibrator in each hole.

2. It's not one big harem, it's split up into smaller ones. Sometimes someone from harem A will join harem B for a scene (Ex: Svetlana joins the Daddy's Girls harem for a scene) but each main girl will be part of only 1 harem. The only exception so far is Nana who's part of the family harem and sort of part of the GILF harem.

3. Side girls are people like Aiko or Shawna, they won't be part of a harem, they just have a few scenes here and there.

The Queen is Nana, LI of the Family and Gilf Harem.

Lol, sorry to dissapoint but this is a harem game. That being said, the family will be a priorety and Nana will be a main focus, so she'll have plenty of scenes. But there won't be a solo ending for her, at least there isn't one currently planned.

Reactions: MoonBox

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's mostly the sexual aspect of the relationship that will change based on choice. Like Shizuka will be MC's little cutie whether she's snuggled up against him or chained to a wall with a vibrator in each hole.
Oh wow...

That's actually kinda sad to hear... Do we HAVE to do that? If we want to progress with her? :cry:
I'd actually rather make passionate love to her instead of sticking dildos up her holes.
I wish the BDSM content was for LIs like the cop or the martial arts trainer and not her.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes