McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
They're all gonna be the mothers of MCs child eventually.
This makes me very happy, everyone, including side characters will get pregnant, and that means Priya as well, she'll be so happy.

Also, in case you missed it
Yeah, the issue with Tanya not being a main LI and not being a mandatory character is really bad.

My main issue is that the days are too empty, and that the MC just decides to watch TV or sleep through the entire day, you could add so many more character interaction every day, that would also help with the Tanya issue, and other characters that are just forgotten about for long periods of time and not even called, let alone mentioned until you add a new scene a week or more after their last interaction, the best solution is to cram more content and character interactions every in-game day, it really fixes so many issues, from characters not feeling forgotten anymore to him not feeling like a lazy bum who mostly sleeps and watches TV anymore, he'd even keep his promise that he'll always spent time with those he's with.

Another big issue is that there is barely any branching, what's the point of having so many LIs if they're completely disconnected from the story for the most part, if you're pursuing them they should interact more with other characters and the main story, and not just limited to their own locations/side stories, just to be forgotten for a couple week in-game, all characters you're pursuing should be intertwined in the main story, combine this fix with the other one and you have a solid game, I'm not opposed to a remake if it gets improved with these fixes, I know doing it like that means a lot more work and even more coding, and of course a way bigger game, but right now it's just hunting character scenes for the most part, when the biggest focus should be the story.

I know there is less than 1% chance it will be remade like this, but I still wanted to share this, no matter whether people and the dev agree or not.

Reactions: caspian90

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute
Shizuka is one of the unavoidable 7 so yes, she's forced on you.

Saying she is behaving like a 5 year old is just ridiculous to me. She's been very sheltered in her upbringing, especially since coming to this country (in game) and being more or less a slave at the spa so yes, she is naive and doesn't know how things work but that hardly makes her mentally challenged.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
From time to time, there is some jewels on this site....this is the new one, every single update have something wholesome and sexy, amazing characters, really good writing, no fights, no drama, just nice things, and every update i can sure tell that will be an amazing update.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
They're all gonna be the mothers of MCs child eventually. Though I'm picturing Liz as his secretary. Taking their lunch break in MCs office :unsure:
So Moonbox, does that mean all the ladies in the house will take the motherrole of Tanya's child, or that you can get them all pregnant?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Shizuka is one of the unavoidable 7 so yes, she's forced on you.

Saying she is behaving like a 5 year old is just ridiculous to me. She's been very sheltered in her upbringing, especially since coming to this country (in game) and being more or less a slave at the spa so yes, she is naive and doesn't know how things work but that hardly makes her mentally challenged.
It was great at the beginning. I always used to look forward to going to spa to meet shizuka. I was happy when she started living in MC's house.

Now? Not so much. Her stuttering, her over reactions on small matters and other things have started to feel irritating now. She acts like an alien who has never been on this planet before. She's so fucking clueless about everything. It was cute at the beginning but all these acts lost its charm now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was great at the beginning. I always used to look forward to going to spa to meet shizuka. I was happy when she started living in MC's house.

Now? Not so much. Her stuttering, her over reactions on small matters and other things have started to feel irritating now. She acts like an alien who has never been on this planet before. She's so fucking clueless about everything. It was cute at the beginning but all these acts lost its charm now.
To each his own i guess, i think she's still as adorable as ever.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i really respect this dev even more then before for how he showed sub and dom relationships if you watch something like fifty shades of grey ( well first off you have my symphony ) then you get a really bad idea of sub and dom relationships work the dom has to do after care coz if they don't it leave the partner in a terrible head state i thank the Dev for doing his research (y)

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
A big reason Shizuka calls MC "master" is from the old book about maids she picks up and reads. She thinks this makes her a more proper maid for him.
Yeah your correct but the MC's character says at one time he grew up with love and he's got more to give than one can handle and all that so going off that fact such a person would try to explain the reason she never has to call someone that again. Character wise she wants to be their maid because she feels indebted as they helped her out but also she still has a slave mentally where she believes that she must prove her worth or they will send her away, hence my opinion on having Nana and MC having a moral code to change that mindset towards a family orientated relationship e.g. Big bro type of thing instead of a Master and subservient type of relationship. Sorry as I said just my opinion and just my moral code towards that. Anyway we got a new update to play which will be great and as far as team Amy.....HELL YEAH sooner than later please! and let Nana step up to the plate and bat! the MC's already pitching.....

Reactions: VeniXYZ

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah your correct but the MC's character says at one time he grew up with love and he's got more to give than one can handle and all that so going off that fact such a person would try to explain the reason she never has to call someone that again. Character wise she wants to be their maid because she feels indebted as they helped her out but also she still has a slave mentally where she believes that she must prove her worth or they will send her away, hence my opinion on having Nana and MC having a moral code to change that mindset towards a family orientated relationship e.g. Big bro type of thing instead of a Master and subservient type of relationship. Sorry as I said just my opinion and just my moral code towards that. Anyway we got a new update to play which will be great and as far as team Amy.....HELL YEAH sooner than later please! and let Nana step up to the plate and bat! the MC's already pitching.....
I think you are overlooking the fact of how incredibly uncomfortable it would be to Shizuka not to have some kind of subservient role, it's all she has known and they are changing so much plus what kind of president would it set to her to be like "your free to do what you want or say what you want" then turn around and be like "No you can't do that or that and don't say that!".
She has not been there a week yet but they have made progress with her, look at her taking advantage of her licence, she is exhibiting free will, they let her use master but use other terms for her when referring to MC and more importantly refer to her with terms of endearment.
The sudden change you want her to go through would require some kind of great personal sacrifice from Nana or MC and would generally need to be something that unexpectedly happens for her to see the actual difference to make her go through a crisis of identity.
"I'm bigger than you and I can beat you up!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm sure MC would not mind one bit if she "beat" it.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I think a lot of the girls are being neglected because in game days go by too fast, and 3 updates are almost a week in game so without realising they are girls that haven't talked with the MC in weeks, and yeah a lot of girls are been treated like "shit" like Tanya plus MC attitude isn't helping either, he spend his days without a single call or visit, and let's not start about Aiko and Shizuka's mother trapped in a prostitution ring but meh they aren't probably going to get dragged into it. Seriously? "Probably"? Not good enough pal.

Reactions: VeniXYZ
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes