TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Have I messed up? I didn't get the scene with Riona, just fixed the car then went to bed?

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute
mentally not more than 5...you must not have played much vn here:p joking aside she been mentally tormented and caged up since ppl started going after her father when he got the itch, then got worse after what happened to him...think she just needs time to heal, dont think she is mentally 5 more like she is petrified that any wrong step will end with abuse or abandonment along with her mother being punished as result of her actions. Ive seen other devs portray a 23 yr old with the mentality of a 5 yr old, this is dif imo more like scars from years of mental abuse and physical (to some degree)...only part that is weird is the dickophobia, but that thing is a monster. As Moon says only unavoidable relationships are the fam ones which are integral to the plot (well that's how i understood it at least)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Have I messed up? I didn't get the scene with Riona, just fixed the car then went to bed?
Yeah think you have, though not sure where you did...quick fix is the WT mod to see were you went wrong (her route is linked to Fiona's if I remember right)

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.15] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah think you have, though not sure where you did...quick fix is the WT mod to see were you went wrong (her route is linked to Fiona's if I remember right)
That's the thing, I have been using it lool. I'll just do a skip through to try and get it.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
That's the thing, I have been using it lool. I'll just do a skip through to try and get it.
:ROFLMAO:Luck of the Irish aint with you then, got no idea how you missed her scene with the WT then...Only thing can think of is to make sure the game, patch and mod versions are all the latest and start a fresh game. WT should green light you to all scenes. Since I've seen no one else reporting same issue think its a corrupted save and not the mod itself, sometimes mods cause weirdness and a fresh start solves it ( if it doesnt work, if you respond positively to her and her daughters you are on her route) hope you didn't tell her blondes are better than redheads (I only wish drapes matched the curtains)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think a lot of the girls are being neglected because in game days go by too fast, and 3 updates are almost a week in game so without realising they are girls that haven't talked with the MC in weeks, and yeah a lot of girls are been treated like "shit" like Tanya plus MC attitude isn't helping either, he spend his days without a single call or visit, and let's not start about Aiko and Shizuka's mother trapped in a prostitution ring but meh they aren't probably going to get dragged into it. Seriously? "Probably"? Not good enough pal.
Moonbox has confirmed both that Aiko isn't involved in the shady business at the spa in any way and therefor isn't in any kind of danger and Shizuka's mom is one of the Unavoidable 7 so she'll be moving in to house as well.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
:ROFLMAO:Luck of the Irish aint with you then, got no idea how you missed her scene with the WT then...Only thing can think of is to make sure the game, patch and mod versions are all the latest and start a fresh game. WT should green light you to all scenes. Since I've seen no one else reporting same issue think its a corrupted save and not the mod itself, sometimes mods cause weirdness and a fresh start solves it ( if it doesnt work, if you respond positively to her and her daughters you are on her route) hope you didn't tell her blondes are better than redheads (I only wish drapes matched the curtains)
Think I got it now that I'm skipping through, dunno what happened maybe I mis clicked somewhere lol oh well.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
It was great at the beginning. I always used to look forward to going to spa to meet shizuka. I was happy when she started living in MC's house.

Now? Not so much. Her stuttering, her over reactions on small matters and other things have started to feel irritating now. She acts like an alien who has never been on this planet before. She's so fucking clueless about everything. It was cute at the beginning but all these acts lost its charm now.
Have to agree. She was my favorite early on, looks supercute, but her behavior now has tipped over into being irritating instead of being awesomely adorable. Just a question of pulling it back a little and have her behave like a more mature character.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Exactly, which is why I posted an idea to fix that, it would require a complete remake though.
I think making days longer would be a good idea. A when trough the script and a lot of days could be merged as one with minimal changes. And new updates could be all done in one day instead of 2 or 3. Still I don't think MoonBox is going to change his way of writing anyway.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes