DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I haven't seen anyone slandering the dev in relation to the mod. There was one person who missed a flag, probably completely unrelated to the mod. From what I can see this all came from a certain bottom feeding face palm spammer who made a shit take about using mods, and then just left the discussion to face palm spam anyone who disagrees with him.
Whole discussion never even would've happened without that insecure little troll baby dropping bait and spreading the shit flames.
Said little troll baby was Allan Trumbull.

When he said "Play without mod", I just replied with a simple "No", and he even facepalmed that.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I think it's time we get back to questions and debated that really matter like who you are hoping to bang next or revisit ;)
1) Amy (Although I think she will be after Nana due to travels and the like)
2) Twins Ellie and Ella (gotta complete that collection)
3) Nana (I don't think it's likely but get there soon)
4) Natalia (bout time we show her some care)
5) Jasmin (Another amazon is not a bad thing)

I've said before I think Shizuka is gonna happen before Nana and will be the key to Nana accepting, thinking more I'm wondering if Shizuka might be the one to convince MC and Asami will convince Nana. We have already seen Shizuka push MC to pursue Nana in the last two updates but that is only one side of the relationship and Nana still seems reserved. Am I completely off base or a potential plausibility?

Maanbane

May 7, 2020
Okay so i may or may not be [Incredibly fucking stupid] but anyhow, decided to use brackets for the save files name aka [No Molestol] long story short i can't open the load menu anymore :D

File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

God i love being helluva stupid
1629441013206s.jpg

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes