WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I really hate that note on the front page... I feel like it will end up being/playing-out as a spoiler and ruin the surprise. We'll see.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really hate that note on the front page... I feel like it will end up being/playing-out as a spoiler and ruin the surprise. We'll see.
I think the best solution is to remove it the update after we finally have sex with her. That way people who are literally pausing the game until it happens will only be 1 update behind, and everyone else who probably wants it to be a bit of a surprise will still get their surprise.
The other option would be to remove it before we have sex with her, as soon as their relationship starts getting a little more hot and heavy. That way the Nana fans can come back as soon as it starts to get interesting for them while only providing a false non spoiler by removing the note early.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
MoonBox I don't remember if this was mentioned but I do know there are main girls and side girls Realtor is a side girl so is the singer but is Maria a side character also or she a main one ?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The note on the OP is quintessential MoonBox. It's a taunt, a troll, disguised as a heartfelt warning. He knows that they will complain about it, so, let's give them something specific to complain about. He's a shrewd one. I don't even know if Molly's equipment malfunction was an accident or something more nefarious (If it was it was genius level troll).

His humor streak is quite special, so, I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like this. Anyway, you can't say it isn't awesome to have a never ending supply of people trying to have a raise out of us by complaining about "No sex with Nana", like we even care... LOL

Peace :D

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So Moonbox after the MC finds out that he knocked up Aunt Liz and she has to move in is that when Nana decides to get an even bigger house? And is that when Shizuka's mom comes to live with them so that she can help her daughter with the household duties?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Moonbox after the MC finds out that he knocked up Aunt Liz and she has to move in is that when Nana decides to get an even bigger house? And is that when Shizuka's mom comes to live with them so that she can help her daughter with the household duties?
Hmmmm... I hope it is then that Tanya finds her courage to accept the Harem and actually comes to get her place as the mother of the first child.

Anne will be reigning supreme on a sea of brothers and sisters, it's her mother duty to place her on the front step to greet them all.

Tanya needs to come HOME.

JaxonTrying

Jun 21, 2022
Just wait for the amazing story to unfold, no need for spoilers

Reactions: CircaAD

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
No no no, Nana is going to wave her magic hands and then all the women and MC will be in a huge house/hotel. A room for everyone and a special breeding room too.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You mean "Extra renders"?

The state she's in right now someone needs to be around her. I'm not comfortable with her living there alone. You're saying as if she lived alone her whole life and now she won't be comfortable around MC and Grandma.

Nothing's wrong with giving optional routes but if you give those routes you should adjust according to the situation. If she wasn't pregnant I would have been somewhat fine with her living alone but she's completely neglected. MC don't call her, don't pay her visit unless he wants to fuck her. You forced shizuka on us and nobody complained but you thought people are gonna complain about Tanya.
"Extra renders". I wonder what that's referring to. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure what you mean with "you thought people are gonna complain about Tanya". I added her because I wanted to add some early pregnancy content. If I knew so many people would complain about her, I would have avoided the headache.

Well that that's an early leak. :ROFLMAO:
The update was good. Too much squirting! LOL
I rate it: (y)(y)(y)

I attached a gallery fix. Was not able to upload last time.
Goddamn, the gallery still ain't fixed? :ROFLMAO:

What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute
Shizuka is forced relationship-wise and sexually. I haven't given her an age yet but she's probably 20-22. If you don't like her, you might wanna back out because she's a main part of this game

So Moonbox, does that mean all the ladies in the house will take the motherrole of Tanya's child, or that you can get them all pregnant?
Let's just say you're gonna be have to be funding a daycare by the time this game is done ;)

wiki update
Thanks bro

wake me up when grandma actually gets banged.:giggle:
This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.15] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD
Thanks bro, adding to OP

This was a very wet update!

View attachment 2079454 :giggle:

Thanks MoonBox
You're gonna need a bigger umbrella ;)

Have to agree. She was my favorite early on, looks supercute, but her behavior now has tipped over into being irritating instead of being awesomely adorable. Just a question of pulling it back a little and have her behave like a more mature character.
She's gonna mature more as the game goes on but for now she's an innocent, naive chick that's been sheltered from the world and she's gonna act like it.

I think making days longer would be a good idea. A when trough the script and a lot of days could be merged as one with minimal changes. And new updates could be all done in one day instead of 2 or 3. Still I don't think MoonBox is going to change his way of writing anyway.
Nah I won't. Spending X amount of time changing minor things seems like a hug waste of time. I might make the days longer goinig forward but going back to change existing days seems like a terrible idea.

There is only one on top........NANA
:HideThePain:

Presumably because the people who do use the mods experience problems, then come here to complain about them.
Whereas people who do not use the mods do not experience the problems.
Which then means that the complaints have no valid place here.
They are with a 3rd party product. Not this game, not this thread.

btw - Triple posting is taking things to a new level, there's an edit function for a reason.
Try using it.
That might be true when games have branching routes and things like that but koga's mod just highlights the right choices. There's no harm in using it

So MC turn out to be an evil rapist with Mila... this game needs the rape tag.
I know we're not supposed to personally attack anyone but you're an idiot.

:love:

View attachment 2080753
Girl, same.

I'm glad we both appreciate Killer7
I been trying to propose but he keeps telling me to fuck off :cry:

Okay so i may or may not be [Incredibly fucking stupid] but anyhow, decided to use brackets for the save files name aka [No Molestol] long story short i can't open the load menu anymore :D

File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

God i love being helluva stupid
View attachment 2081810
Holy shit bro, I didn't even know that was a thing :ROFLMAO:

Mfer gonna kill off Nana
Maybe :sneaky:

I won't be removing it when the scene happens, that would be a huge spoiler.

I think the best solution is to remove it the update after we finally have sex with her. That way people who are literally pausing the game until it happens will only be 1 update behind, and everyone else who probably wants it to be a bit of a surprise will still get their surprise.
The other option would be to remove it before we have sex with her, as soon as their relationship starts getting a little more hot and heavy. That way the Nana fans can come back as soon as it starts to get interesting for them while only providing a false non spoiler by removing the note early.
That's the plan, removing it after the update that has Nana sex.

The note on the OP is quintessential MoonBox. It's a taunt, a troll, disguised as a heartfelt warning. He knows that they will complain about it, so, let's give them something specific to complain about. He's a shrewd one. I don't even know if Molly's equipment malfunction was an accident or something more nefarious (If it was it was genius level troll).

His humor streak is quite special, so, I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like this. Anyway, you can't say it isn't awesome to have a never ending supply of people trying to have a raise out of us by complaining about "No sex with Nana", like we even care... LOL

You've put in way more thought than I have, I just wanted people to stop asking if there's Nana sex :LOL:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Hey everyone! Stop pestering MB about having sex with Nana. Everyone should know by now that we're in it for the long hall when it comes to loving her and that she's like a fine wine that needs to be savored and enjoyed. We will show her the respect and love that she deserves when it happens and not before. Right now there are other ladies that need loving.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey everyone! Stop pestering MB about having sex with Nana. Everyone should know by now that we're in it for the long hall when it comes to loving her and that she's like a fine wine that needs to be savored and enjoyed. We will show her the respect and love that she deserves when it happens and not before. Right now there are other ladies that need loving.
Like Tanya.

(Either she moves in or I'll be banned, but damn it she needs to come HOME)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so from what i see everyone wants tanya to move in and those same people got her preggo

me i don't care much if she stay out of the house. she said she needs to think about it, hell she could end up saying, yeah i'm not moving in but i want you around. which i hope happens

honestly hope the number of women is already finished feels like it's getting bloated

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
so from what i see everyone wants tanya to move in and those same people got her preggo

me i don't care much if she stay out of the house. she said she needs to think about it, hell she could end up saying, yeah i'm not moving in but i want you around. which i hope happens

honestly hope the number of women is already finished feels like it's getting bloated
I hope it gets bigger. The MC needs a big family to fill in the void from the loss of his Mom and sister. His Dad was kinda a dick to his Mom so screw him he's not important. Plus the MC has enough love in him for a girl for every day of the month so why not more. Perfect exercise for Zeus.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

I think its the idea of not having the woman who's preggo with their child in their house is anathema to these people.

But I understand moonbox not wanting it because it creates a huge plothole and ALOT more renders for someone who was supposed to be a sidegirl. Soooo bam, she's comes from a hella religious family who would not approve over her living with baby daddy... yet. >.>''

Its not narratively the strongest reason why we can't have the mother of our child live with us....but its what we got.
We need to move on, there are far more to get through story wise, and by the end Nanna will have to buy a block to build the house with rooms for all the babymamas

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the game.
At the end of 0.15 you say there is a 5GB limit for Mega.
This is from their site.

MEGA file size limits and how to transfer large files

MEGA does not have any file size limits: A few users have uploaded single files of over 3 TB.
The time it takes to upload a large file depends mostly on your connection’s available upstream bandwidth.
We highly recommend using the for robust and efficient transfers.

I am running MEGAsync 4.6.8

Check what version you are running.

This should allow you to just have the one version.
Regards.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes