Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
This dude is milking the shit outta the game, he knows the nana is center of attraction and all he doing is dropping shitty teases while having the mc go balls deep into random ugly chicks. Lmao good luck to people that expect the mc to shag the nana. Seeing this game in the latest update kinda amuses me nowadays, You will probably fuck everyone and anything hell even the dead dad but ain't no way you getting that old wrinkly coochie of nana.

I guess its time for me to MOOOOVE on :)
i fail to see how update every 2 weeks is milking, grow tf up

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This dude is milking the shit outta the game, he knows the nana is center of attraction and all he doing is dropping shitty teases while having the mc go balls deep into random ugly chicks. Lmao good luck to people that expect the mc to shag the nana. Seeing this game in the latest update kinda amuses me nowadays, You will probably fuck everyone and anything hell even the dead dad but ain't no way you getting that old wrinkly coochie of nana.

I guess its time for me to MOOOOVE on :)
K bye, see you next update when you complain again.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This update was very short imo

But probally got split in 2 parts to save download size

But still felt shorter then useal

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I've been spoiled with my favorite girls these past two updates. I was expecting shenanigans with the twins like the last time waking up at the O'Reilly place, but this was better than I hoped for with extra Riona and Fi plus spanking Ella. The Cat date was nice too. An update without Marilyn Manson is also a plus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so proud of the new coding style for the scenes in the script that won't require the text to be copied into a separate file for the gallery.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow we just went from type 2 diabetes inducing updates hyper redhead updates with the second of the unavoidable getting her flower pollenated. But at the same time score one for me calling cat being the second on the list. Kind of wish the MC could have rearranged the twins guts like he did the other 3 redheads but still a good update.

Reactions: gibbonraver
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes