Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Only half a dozen non-weird looking characters as I see from main screenshot. So is this a full harem game? Can all the old ladies and all lolies be avoided? How much of the content do they take?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Only half a dozen non-weird looking characters as I see from main screenshot. So is this a full harem game? Can all the old ladies and all lolies be avoided? How much of the content do they take?
yep full on harem, atm 7 are unavoidable, want to find out which ones, use the search

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I do. Calling people dumb is insulting.

Do what you normally would; I do not need any slack. I will not let this place suck me down and I will continue to be me, as I have this last year :)

This used to be a really nice and friendly thread and I will do what I can to keep it that way.

PS- fuck you ;)
Fuck me? I don't flip that way. But, if you flop over that table, I'll gladly fuck you. :devilish:

May 27, 2017
There are very few VNs that make me leak from my eyes and my trouser snake, this one is at the top of that list, I simply adore it!

PS - That redhead family scene one after the other was smokin' hot. They're seriously my favourite family in the whole VN; would happily play a spin-off solely focused on the O'Reilly's.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes