Mar 26, 2022
I'm not a big fan of this game, but update schedule is truly impressive. I haven't played this for like one and half month or so and now I've got five updates to complete :KEK:

Reactions: dicko mode

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Holy sh... what a great update. MoonBox , you surpassed yourself with the ginger family actions from this and the update before! (y) :love:(y)

You do, however, have to explain yourself for this vile crime against humanity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Inconceivable! (I know, I keep using that word - even I don't think I know what it means)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What kind of lily-livered horseshit is this...
screenshot0001.png

I mean, incest is not really my kink per se but this character is not even related whatsoever, why "tenant-in-law"? Hell, that is just a joke about him eventually marrying her daughter, who is also not related to him. I forgot to update with the patch. Even if incest is not my kink, I play this because I love the characters and the "tenant/childhood friend" stuff is much more off-putting than the incest will ever be. Like nails on a chalkboard. I get why Moonbox has to do it with the Aunts, niece and even the grandma eventually but characters like this and his best friend's mom, who he sees as his adoptive mom, in a way, there is zero blood relation there.

By the way, the first line of my post is kind of a joke from Blazing Saddles.

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
View attachment 2110480

I mean, incest is not really my kink per se but this character is not even related whatsoever, why "tenant-in-law"? Hell, that is just a joke about him eventually marrying her daughter, who is also not related to him. I forgot to update with the patch. Even if incest is not my kink, I play this because I love the characters and the "tenant/childhood friend" stuff is much more off-putting than the incest will ever be. Like nails on a chalkboard. I get why Moonbox has to do it with the Aunts, niece and even the grandma eventually but characters like this and his best friend's mom, who he sees as his adoptive mom, in a way, there is zero blood relation there.
Let me put it this way:

1666187771713.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 2110480

By the way, the first line of my post is kind of a joke from Blazing Saddles.
Patreon rules tend to be shite in regard of not so vanilla content.

Reactions: MoonBox

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I mean, incest is not really my kink per se but this character is not even related whatsoever, why "tenant-in-law"? Hell, that is just a joke about him eventually marrying her daughter, who is also not related to him.
I don't think the game is set anywhere specific but a at laws in the US prevent "daughter's husband" specifically in DC and SC. I know they aren't married yet, but it is a major kink for Fi and the rest of the O'Reilly family.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.16] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
The O'Reilly coat of arms might be the weirdest one I have ever seen. I would think somebody was trolling if I didn't see multiple versions of it on several sites.
1666190369674.png 1666190550042.png
I might have to create a hybrid or false one for my next WP idea.

Reactions: FatGiant and D Dog

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
but characters like this and his best friend's mom, who he sees as his adoptive mom, in a way, there is zero blood relation there.
Patreon's rule enforcement is more about enforcement than it is about their rules. DerelictHelmsman had the same issue with Breeders of the Nephelym, and he included incest as a preventative measure, so you wouldn't just bang the same few nephelym together to try to cement traits.
If it seems like incest, even if it isn't, the jackboots come out.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Really? You had to mess with that sore subject? Oh. My. Dog. ::SMH::

But... yeah, the O'Reily girls tired him a lot, he slept a entire day, with a small interval to.... oh... no....no.... no spoilers here... ah almost... almost...

Thomas needs a fucking job...................... oh wait... that's the one he already has... hmph...
It is a real shame that the MC only popped one redheaded cherry instead of 3. Also you are right Thomas does have a Job. Cucking just about every dude in his town with the exception of Omar.

But on another note seeing as Kat was the next unavoidable who got her guts rearranged who do you think of the remaining 5 will be next? If I had to guess based on story development the Gilf of the group might be next.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yet another effort wasted by a dev who either hasn't discovered or won't use upload sites that allow larger than 5 GB uploads (like Gofile) has stupid reasons for not letting us play the whole game in one file according to the responses of this quote. I hate games going to a second file due to size. They almost always cut to a point before what I'm actually here for, and they never work right. But even pretending they do, I just want to play one game with one file.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yet another effort wasted by a dev who either hasn't discovered or won't use upload sites that allow larger than 5 GB uploads (like Gofile). I hate games going to a second file due to size. They almost always cut to a point before what I'm actually here for, and they never work right.
Yet another user that doesn't spend 2 seconds thinking before typing.

The decision of splicing isn't based on the Dev need for space, that isn't even a thing. This decision is based on the ability of the users to have fast downloads in free accounts on services like Mega. Mega imposes a 5Gb limit every 6 hours, therefore, many, many devs work within that limitation, providing 5Gb splits to make the player's life easier.

By trying to paint the dev as wrong, you managed to only paint yourself as someone that doesn't think.

Peace :(

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yet another effort wasted by a dev who either hasn't discovered or won't use upload sites that allow larger than 5 GB uploads (like Gofile). I hate games going to a second file due to size. They almost always cut to a point before what I'm actually here for, and they never work right.
Yet another user who speaks before having any facts. The save loading has worked flawlessly in testing.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes