cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Yet another effort wasted by a dev who either hasn't discovered or won't use upload sites that allow larger than 5 GB uploads (like Gofile). I hate games going to a second file due to size. They almost always cut to a point before what I'm actually here for, and they never work right.
The way I look at it is this: The first chunk is likely done, from a developer standpoint. Why bother redownloading that just for the new content?

I realize that FatGiant is likely right on why the devs divide the game up they do, but my thought just feels (at least to me) like a bonus for players.

Reactions: MoonBox and darlic

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
The save loading has worked flawlessly in testing.
That's with people who know what to do. I think MB is making a good decision but the regulars in this thread will have to deal with constant asking of how to load a save that wasn't made in the right spot (RenPy's export save feature [used in BaD] would probably eliminate that need but then v17 would still be part of part 1 to fit that feature) or if part 1 has to be played before part 2 and so forth.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's with people who know what to do. I think MB is making a good decision but the regulars in this thread will have to deal with constant asking of how to load a save that wasn't made in the right spot (RenPy's export save feature [used in BaD] would probably eliminate that need but then v17 would still be part of part 1 to fit that feature) or if part 1 has to be played before part 2 and so forth.
Either way we will have to step up and help Moon here in the thread. Confused and inexperienced people will ask the same thing everyday for quite a while. It will make us despair on humanity, but, if it helps our Dev and in the end helps everyone, well, there's not much bad in it.

The Persistent save function is probably what Moon will use, at least looking at my saves it's what it looks like (I know nothing about ren'py, at least not yet).

Anyway, we regulars need to stock up on Patience pills and come up with a common method to help the "uneducated masses" that will come in after v0.17 is released.

Rock on and Peace :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yet another user that doesn't spend 2 seconds thinking before typing.

The decision of splicing isn't based on the Dev need for space, that isn't even a thing. This decision is based on the ability of the users to have fast downloads in free accounts on services like Mega. Mega imposes a 5Gb limit every 6 hours, therefore, many, many devs work within that limitation, providing 5Gb splits to make the player's life easier.

By trying to paint the dev as wrong, you managed to only paint yourself as someone that doesn't think.

Peace :(
Its not only that. It also cuts down the upload time and the whining of people who'd have to download 10GB, for example, at once. Everyone with at least 2 braincells prefers this way over that huge ass download every time especially since there aren't that many devs who share updates only.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I've been at this for an hour at least, and don't really care about sex with Nana yet. I'm more than ready to have sex with anybody, but all I've come across is a blowjob in a dressing room from the store clerk. I've played games that are a slow burn but this is a bit much.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've been at this for an hour at least, and don't really care about sex with Nana yet. I'm more than ready to have sex with anybody, but all I've come across is a blowjob in a dressing room from the store clerk. I've played games that are a slow burn but this is a bit much.
Think of it more like a Roman Candle... if you do not turn anyone away, you will enjoy a lot before long. :>)

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
More side chicks are being added every new update it feels like, also an update without even seeing Grandma? I guess i'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks to get my hug & kiss on the nose from Grandma :(

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maaaaaaan that Allan Trumcuck guy will facepalm literally anything.
If you're not using the walkthrough be mindful of your choices. Sometimes there'll be say a nice or a pervy option. In that case choosing the pervy option will be needed to continue that girl's path even though the nice option seemed like a good one.
Overall there's a lot of sex in this game and if I remember right it doesn't take too long to get to it.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Did you skip sex with the girl on the plane at the very beginning?

Reactions: MoonBox

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Indeed. If biweekly updates are the new "milking", i wish more devs would milk it. :ROFLMAO:
I'M ON ALL FOURS AND MY TEATS ARE ACHING! MILK ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS!

Ok, that got a little weird at the end but i kinda like it, so i'll leave it as is. :unsure:
oooh chafed nipples AGAIN!

• Haha

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Finally played the update. Loved it! Long live the Irish! Kat's ok too I suppose. (really loved her stuff, wasn't a fan of her till now)

On the splitting/update thing, totally fine with splitting the game, my internet is shite so appreciate the thought. One suggestion, can you keep the update patches linked in the OP so if we miss a release we don't need to redownload the whole thing, even though it's not gonna be that big for a while? As in have the latest 0.15 > 0.16 link and then in a spoiler under it have 0.13 > 0.14, 0.14 > 0.15 etc etc. Just a thought.

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Anyway, we regulars need to stock up on Patience pills and come up with a common method to help the "uneducated masses" that will come in after v0.17 is released.
Yeah, i'm guessing we'll have to put Wolf on a temp thread ban for a while after that update is released.....

You think this game is SLOW BURN?????
There has been one update out of 15 without sex..........

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The way I look at it is this: The first chunk is likely done, from a developer standpoint. Why bother redownloading that just for the new content?
I like having the choice actually, I literally want to redownload the entire game for just the new content.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
the few times i download update only it broke my game some how. now i download the whole game

still waiting for amy to cum home i mean come home then cum

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
the few times i download update only it broke my game some how. now i download the whole game
I've got to the point where I don't even risk it with updates and secondary/tertiary chapters to be honest. That's all I was trying to say. The game literally becomes not worth it for me to try to figure it out.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes