Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have high hopes for this game, (still do) it's just taking more time than it should imo to get anything with Grandma, hugs and kisses are fine but after 16 update i feel it's time to get a little more, just gotta wait a few more updates i guess...
Well the thing is that this VN is called grandma's house and not bang grandma into oblivion. I think that MoonBox wants to make the sex with her something special, suiting her behaviour which is more like a classy lady than a horny hoe (and no i'm not saying that all the others are hoes). In my oppinion the fucking of family members always goes way too fast in incest games i'd rather see them struggle a bit more before they give in. You know more realistic but then on the other hand the whole genre is fairly unrealistic.

You wait for grandma, i wait for the other aunt but i don't mind waiting as long as MoonBox makes her drop her panties.

It's not that I have a bandwidth fetish, I don't really care how long a legitimately completed game lacking artificial bloat goes as long as I get to download it in one file is all. You could go 60 and I wouldn't care. You could go 7 and I wouldn't care if I could download all 7 at once. .17 could literally be your last update and I'd be down if I got to download it all in one file. This game is wonderful up to this point. It's been an absolute joy to play... it'll just not be worth it if I can't have it in one big file. The problem I'm having isn't the fact that you're going to offer 5GB or less chunks, my problem is that those chunks are all that's on offer, or will be with the next update.
Congratulations that you don't care but the dev does, probably his patrons do and a metric shit ton of others care too. I' say you are standing very alone with your opinion. I mean its fine if you want the whole game in one file but that won't happen and you can bet that it will be even less because vn's are getting bigger in size from year to year.

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Please, no, no fucking Holiday shit... What a waste of dev time, it's completely unnecessary and the novelty lasts less than the play time of it...

IF you have to do it, do it inline with the story and not on special events, make it meaningful and important. Make it multi pronged, or, make it a gigantic event with all the LI's together in a massive party, YES I am aware of the technological limitations, it would have to be rendered in parts and joined together somewhere. So, if that doesn't appeal to you, maybe at least an string of smaller events with each of the families. But, with events that advance the story, that are referenced later, meaningful.

Hey, this is JUST my wish list, I'll play whatever, but, a special event just for the sake of it, blargh... what a waste.

Peace :)
Exactly this! Whenever I see a "special update" I just think about that time being taken away from the main game.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
People being able to use MEGA isn't the only reason.
Never thought I'd make it this far. When I released the demo, I was expecting a pretty cold reception so I was planning on just working on it for myself and not publishing after the demo. But that's not at all what happened and it kind of snowballed into what it is now.
I also had no idea wtf I was doing so the whole thing is a house of cards. If I keep part 1 going, there's likely to be bugs down the line.

There's also the fact that there's a bunch of feature I wanted to add that would break saves going forward.

Here's a little preview of part 2. Still needs some polish and there's a few more things I wanna add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YES! This looks so awesome! Appreciate all the work that is going into improving the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I have high hopes for this game, (still do) it's just taking more time than it should imo to get anything with Grandma, hugs and kisses are fine but after 16 update i feel it's time to get a little more, just gotta wait a few more updates i guess...
If the content with the Irish ladies remains this hot, I honestly don't care if we ever see the grandma or Shizuka ever again. In fact, I'd prefer not to. Would be nice to catch up w/ the aunt and pregnant girlfriend again at some point, but that and the Irish ladies are all I need.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
It's not that I have a bandwidth fetish, I don't really care how long a legitimately completed game lacking artificial bloat goes as long as I get to download it in one file is all. You could go 60 and I wouldn't care. You could go 7 and I wouldn't care if I could download all 7 at once. .17 could literally be your last update and I'd be down if I got to download it all in one file. This game is wonderful up to this point. It's been an absolute joy to play... it'll just not be worth it if I can't have it in one big file. The problem I'm having isn't the fact that you're going to offer 5GB or less chunks, my problem is that those chunks are all that's on offer, or will be with the next update.
Glad to see that game is not gonna reach Mount Everest size. 5g data charges are high here
This. Not every part of the world has unlimited data monthly fee for internet access so it allows more people to be able to get the game.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Please, no, no fucking Holiday shit... What a waste of dev time, it's completely unnecessary and the novelty lasts less than the play time of it...

IF you have to do it, do it inline with the story and not on special events, make it meaningful and important.
Peace :)
Totally agree. Every time i see some sort of "holiday special" i skip that kind of content. It just feels wrong most of the times. IF there is going to be one i hope it´s going to be part of the story. Shizuka and the other smol´s in some sort of cute/scary costume could be nice :D

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes