HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
have really enjoyed this so far but having the twins in has spoiled it for me. Having loli content is not for everyone, and simply stating they are 18 but giving them the bodies of a child is not kidding anyone.....
You do know that there's petite 18 year olds in real world? So much so that they are even younger looking than the twins in this game.

Reactions: MoonBox

rroute

May 17, 2018
Is anyone else getting the rollback error when you open the game? Don't want to have to start game over again if I don't have to

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It'll be far off if it ever happens, but the teasing of sorts from Fiona and her mom have me wondering if we'll ever actually get married in game, and if we'll get to choose our bride. And how will it interact with the true incest story? We can't marry Kat while she's our cousin etc. Fiona is my tied first choice, and given there's no reason we can't marry would be my pick, but I'm just curious how it's all work if it's ever going to happen

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It'll be far off if it ever happens, but the teasing of sorts from Fiona and her mom have me wondering if we'll ever actually get married in game, and if we'll get to choose our bride. And how will it interact with the true incest story? We can't marry Kat while she's our cousin etc. Fiona is my tied first choice, and given there's no reason we can't marry would be my pick, but I'm just curious how it's all work if it's ever going to happen
Dude... It's an AVN... not based on reality... you could marry Molly if Moonbox would let you.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Through some miracle (Can you call it a miracle?) Incest will become legalized in this world and all will be well :KEK:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dude... It's an AVN... not based on reality... you could marry Molly if Moonbox would let you.
Yea, it's an AVN, but it's still so far set in a world where incest appears to be illegal. There's nothing stopping Moonbox from waving his hand and making incest be made legal in universe. If he does great, if not fine, but regardless it's still something I'm currious as to how he'll handle things going forward if marriage is ever going to happen. Which makes me relaize Moon could just as easily allow marrying multiple people at once

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yea, it's an AVN, but it's still so far set in a world where incest appears to be illegal. There's nothing stopping Moonbox from waving his hand and making incest be made legal in universe. If he does great, if not fine, but regardless it's still something I'm currious as to how he'll handle things going forward if marriage is ever going to happen. Which makes me relaize Moon could just as easily allow marrying multiple people at once
I hope if marriage becomes a necessity, it is done "Sisterly Lust" style, at the very least. (If you don't know, you don't know, not gonna spoil it).

Although, if I was to be completely honest, I would prefer a type of marriage were everyone is married to one another, and NOT only to Thomas. And by married I mean all the way... so... maybe not for everyone's tastes...

Peace :unsure:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
And by married I mean all the way... so... maybe not for everyone's tastes...
Thankfully MB has given us the option so far to not have Kat and Liz be bi. Girl-girl content is not on my list of desired content, so keeping such choices optional will be ideal for me.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thankfully MB has given us the option so far to not have Kat and Liz be bi. Girl-girl content is not on my list of desired content, so keeping such choices optional will be ideal for me.
Respect.

I only wish we had more choices like that one, if you get my meaning.......... ah well.......... :D

Peace :love:

Apr 9, 2021
I hope if marriage becomes a necessity, it is done "Sisterly Lust" style, at the very least. (If you don't know, you don't know, not gonna spoil it).

Although, if I was to be completely honest, I would prefer a type of marriage were everyone is married to one another, and NOT only to Thomas. And by married I mean all the way... so... maybe not for everyone's tastes...

Peace :unsure:
I agree if marriage is in the cards while reading the above comments same thought went over in my mind as well. If it is done then Sisterly Lust handled it in a good way to go about it.

Yeah marrying not just the MC but each other is something to think about.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
More loli content, please. And more GILFs, please.

Loli on GILF content, please.

...please.
There no loli tag, so not sure where you getting that from. If that was added, expect a shitstorm starting. Many games have bigger hoops to jump through with that tag and many more ended up getting removed from the site, cuz folks can't stop themselves from posting direct links to unedited stuff, reason you see stuff like The Guardian and what not removed from here.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes