Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Decided to try the game even though the screenshots showed alot of "special" looking female characters. I liked the option to decline any character that I don't like but the game is still pushing alot of these characters on to mc. Say the Indian lady I said not my type but she's still around and snuggling. Also a shame I can't reject grandmother as he's always sleeping with the gilf and is probably unavoidably leading to intercourse. Even though the game is called the grandma's house I should still have the option to decline her as I'm not into oldies in their 50, 60s, 70s and on.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Decided to try the game even though the screenshots showed alot of "special" looking female characters. I liked the option to decline any character that I don't like but the game is still pushing alot of these characters on to mc. Say the Indian lady I said not my type but she's still around and snuggling. Also a shame I can't reject grandmother as he's always sleeping with the gilf and is probably unavoidably leading to intercourse. Even though the game is called the grandma's house I should still have the option to decline her as I'm not into oldies in their 50, 60s, 70s and on.
Read's a Novella called Grandma's house, then bitches about Grandmas, GILFs, & MILFs. (Rolls Eyes)

I suggest you stop then. This story is not for you and you'll continue to complain about it. Call it a wash & move on.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It is rare for me to drop a ::facepalm:: on a comment. This one deserved it:

I suggest to this user to gain a bit of comprehension of what the TAGs mean. Also, yes, there are unavoidable love interests, as most VN's have.

Not your interest? Hmmm... how can I say this without being too mean??? Oh, I know...

time-to-move-on-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i just love it when people say i know i'll not like this game but i'm try it anyway

sure i understand some people would say that and end up liking it but that's less likely

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i just love it when people say i know i'll not like this game but i'm try it anyway

sure i understand some people would say that and end up liking it but that's less likely
I think the problem is, a lot of the time, a lot of things people don't like can be varying levels of "intrusive" depending on how they're implemented. Hard to tell most of the time how things are going to go before trying.

As an example, a lot of games that have NTR have it easily avoidable, but you don't really know that before going in, you just know there's NTR. Similar with lots of things

Though I suppose in this event he did kinda play a game with NTR in the title, metaphorically speaking.

Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I think the problem is, a lot of the time, a lot of things people don't like can be varying levels of "intrusive" depending on how they're implemented. Hard to tell most of the time how things are going to go before trying.

As an example, a lot of games that have NTR have it easily avoidable, but you don't really know that before going in, you just know there's NTR. Similar with lots of things

Though I suppose in this event he did kinda play a game with NTR in the title, metaphorically speaking.
true which brings up the fact games rarely have demos now, unless early access is now considered demos. Yes i know some games have demo but not a lot do

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The title of the game is Grandma's House. What were you expecting coming into the game? Thats like ordering a well done steak and then complain about it being a little burnt. Third time ever that I had to facepalm a comment.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I wonder if Shizuka gets tired of her stutter and goes and sees a speech therapist to treat/manage it

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just so you know, The Magnificent 7™ are all unavoidable LI's so if you don't want them then maybe this game isn't for you.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
I really enjoyed playing Grandma's House enough that I became a , and look forward to the updates. It's well written, the dialogue and the renders are well matched, and is relatively free of spelling errors, incorrect words and punctuation, and similar errors. I especially like that the reader is able to avoid content that is of no interest to them.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes