FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Man, he's really taking his dear sweet time to help the neighbor get out of her marriage. What's it been? Months since he promised?
Since MoonBox decided to do the split and go for a code revision and extra features on a Part 2, it is quite noticeable that the storied content has dropped to almost zero. Great and quite enjoyable lewds and fun content with the younger girls, but no story advancing content for the past 3 or 4 updates.

It's understandable that he needed to do that and avoid kill our saves like many devs do. So, the return of Lilly that is required to help Natalia, the return of Auntie Amy, and many other loose points that mean advancing the story, is in all probability being held up by this.

I do expect that with the new systems that type of content starts to join the sexy scenes.

All these are conjectures of my part, no one told me anything, but, if you think for a bit it is quite obvious.

Peace :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
There no loli tag, so not sure where you getting that from. If that was added, expect a shitstorm starting. Many games have bigger hoops to jump through with that tag and many more ended up getting removed from the site, cuz folks can't stop themselves from posting direct links to unedited stuff, reason you see stuff like The Guardian and what not removed from here.
It was a commentary on the loli discussion that was going on.

Bukkake

May 19, 2018
error load :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House V0.16
Fri Oct 21 21:53:18 2022

Reactions: eromeu

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
game isn't even launching
Are you on windows 7? Idk if Moon is running the latest renpy but if he is them it's probably not compatible with 7 anymore.
Otherwise hold shift while attempting to start the game and try a different render engine.
If that doesn't help, or at least tell you what's wrong, then you'll have to wait for someone more technically minded.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Hey, Moony MoonBox ! will you or do you, plan on putting this game onto Steam? I really want to buy it on there to cherish it forever! Even if I am playing it from here, if I like the game a bunch, I will buy it on Steam. Already did with a few of my favvey faves.
I would also buy it on Steam, so my family and my friends can see I like old broads. just kidding, they already know ;)

Feb 25, 2018
Are you on windows 7? Idk if Moon is running the latest renpy but if he is them it's probably not compatible with 7 anymore.
Otherwise hold shift while attempting to start the game and try a different render engine.
If that doesn't help, or at least tell you what's wrong, then you'll have to wait for someone more technically minded.
Nope, using windows 10

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nope, using windows 10
Usually, as they said earlier - holding Shift down and starting the game - selecting Angle at the top Left. Quitting and restarting works around that. In some cases it does not work and I have no clue. Hope it works for you! :>)

Reactions: MoonBox

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
so i've changed the in the save files but saves not changed. what should i do next
Not sure what you're trying to say, but you should extract Koga's mod to the game's "Game" folder and overwrite. Not the saves folder! See the included info and always make sure you're using the same versions of the game and mod.
As a rule of thumb, when I use a mod, I always use the same mod afterwards. Otherwise things might get broken if the mod adds it's own variables to the saves. I can't tell you if it's OK to start using the mod halfway through the game, as my knowledge is very limited, but I think it would be OK. But you can always start fresh and skip to choices.
Or better yet, take the chance to replay some memorable scenes... and there are a lot!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
so i've changed the in the save files but saves not changed. what should i do next
Renpy saves in two locations. One, in the folder you downloaded and run the game from, the other location is...
C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game

The file may be hidden, so you will may need to edit the properties of the files or what you can view across all of windows.

Deleting saves from the game folder is not enough, you will still see them from the save/load screens in-game and can still load them up from there.

assuming I am understanding your issue...

Reactions: Vleder
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes