gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
have really enjoyed this so far but having the twins in has spoiled it for me. Having loli content is not for everyone, and simply stating they are 18 but giving them the bodies of a child is not kidding anyone.....
Yeah, at least those are avoidable (AFAIK, haven't played the latest update yet) but really wish we could ignore what's-her-name the new maid as well. At least she looks slightly older than the twins, but her behaviour and personality is just Red Flag City.

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
Yeah, at least those are avoidable (AFAIK, haven't played the latest update yet) but really wish we could ignore what's-her-name the new maid as well. At least she looks slightly older than the twins, but her behaviour and personality is just Red Flag City.
I might run thru it again while waiting for the next update and see if they are avoidable. If not, maybe Part 2 will ask the question again

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She has a reason for that behavior though that is different as age in her backstory and as for her figure, well she is petite built. You know that does happen to be a thing, just as you have 1m80 14 yo girls with D breasts, that does not make them adults suddenly either but still minors, just as a petite girl is not immediately a minor especially if her backstory is different.

Some of the other girls are more of a risk there, then again that comes with the territory when players like girls to be virgins and inexperienced/ Then they will feel a bit young even if 18 in game and have a figure that is believable for a 19 yo-16 yo, since their development seems a bit behind in experience. It can not really be helped and have them be wise and age appropriate experienced 18 yo's and inexperienced virgins at same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
have really enjoyed this so far but having the twins in has spoiled it for me. Having loli content is not for everyone, and simply stating they are 18 but giving them the bodies of a child is not kidding anyone.....
I know a lovely 26 yr old girl who looks like she belongs in middle school with my oldest son. It's a bitch for her every time she goes to a bar. So saying not kidding anyone is a bit much....It happens in that evil place called the real world too.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ya but your parents are probably gonna disown you and depending on where you live you both might be committing a crime. I'd just wait until we can fuck MC's grandma instead.
Hey if he lives in New Jersey or Rhode Island and the two were consenting it won't be a problem. Last I checked Incest if you are in the United States is 100% legal within those two states. As for the MC's Grandma you know "We" can't fuck her. She is a drawing made by one of the artists that work along with Moonbox. However, "We" can help Thomas (or whatever we choose to name the MC) rearrange her guts like we did with Liz and Cat when the time is right.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey if he lives in New Jersey or Rhode Island and the two were consenting it won't be a problem. Last I checked Incest if you are in the United States is 100% legal within those two states. As for the MC's Grandma you know "We" can't fuck her. She is a drawing made by one of the artists that work along with Moonbox. However, "We" can help Thomas (or whatever we choose to name the MC) rearrange her guts like we did with Liz and Cat when the time is right.
Nah it's us doing it or you're missing the immersion in the game!

Also, MB is doing this solo, no outside artists.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You know you can avoid the twins if you don't like them right? In fact you can literally avoid every single girl in this game outside of the unavoidable 7.

Reactions: monk_56
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes