MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
short and boring update !
I wonder why someone named Hairy Pussy Lover wouldn't enjoy a game with no hairy pussies :LOL:

Wait what? I just played through and it was just the O'Reilly family and Kat. Just played through the game from the last Mabel scene to be double sure I was on her path and it was still just the O'Reilly family and Kat.

Edit: I really hate when the post I was quoting gets deleted and I look like a fucking crazy talking to myself. :KEK:
We're currently testing v17 so we get a little mixed up sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Adults huh?
A man can dream :HideThePain:

Another amazing and wholesome update to brighten my day, i'm really happy that mc can go more than once, everything in this update was amazing from the o'reilly to kat. Also maybe we need to put in the main page THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET (0.16), so people know and don't keep repeting the same question over and over again.
I like your optimism bro but I could tattoo it onto their forehead and they would still ask :ROFLMAO:

What kind of lily-livered horseshit is this...
View attachment 2110480

I mean, incest is not really my kink per se but this character is not even related whatsoever, why "tenant-in-law"? Hell, that is just a joke about him eventually marrying her daughter, who is also not related to him. I forgot to update with the patch. Even if incest is not my kink, I play this because I love the characters and the "tenant/childhood friend" stuff is much more off-putting than the incest will ever be. Like nails on a chalkboard. I get why Moonbox has to do it with the Aunts, niece and even the grandma eventually but characters like this and his best friend's mom, who he sees as his adoptive mom, in a way, there is zero blood relation there.

By the way, the first line of my post is kind of a joke from Blazing Saddles.
If Riona and Fiona were mom/daughter then a threesome would be considered incest by patreon.

This is the Italian translation of Grandma's House [v0.16] + Mod [KoGa3] & Taboo Patch

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

The O'Reilly coat of arms might be the weirdest one I have ever seen. I would think somebody was trolling if I didn't see multiple versions of it on several sites.
View attachment 2110544 View attachment 2110556
I might have to create a hybrid or false one for my next WP idea.
Replace the lions with tigers and the hand with a non-chopped off dick and I'd say that's pretty accurate :LOL:

That's with people who know what to do. I think MB is making a good decision but the regulars in this thread will have to deal with constant asking of how to load a save that wasn't made in the right spot (RenPy's export save feature [used in BaD] would probably eliminate that need but then v17 would still be part of part 1 to fit that feature) or if part 1 has to be played before part 2 and so forth.
You can load the save from the "Save Now!!!" screen, or the autosave that's made there in case you forget to save.
And if for some reason someone messes both of those up, you can start a new game and spend ~10 minutes answering questions to set up a new save.
Pretty hard to mess all that up :LOL:

I've been at this for an hour at least, and don't really care about sex with Nana yet. I'm more than ready to have sex with anybody, but all I've come across is a blowjob in a dressing room from the store clerk. I've played games that are a slow burn but this is a bit much.
No idea what game you're playing. There's a sex scene in the first 10 minutes and there's no blowjob in a dressing room.

More side chicks are being added every new update it feels like, also an update without even seeing Grandma? I guess i'm gonna have to wait another 2 weeks to get my hug & kiss on the nose from Grandma :(
Not sure where people get the "Girls keep being added" thing, the last LI was added in v0.10

Finally played the update. Loved it! Long live the Irish! Kat's ok too I suppose. (really loved her stuff, wasn't a fan of her till now)

On the splitting/update thing, totally fine with splitting the game, my internet is shite so appreciate the thought. One suggestion, can you keep the update patches linked in the OP so if we miss a release we don't need to redownload the whole thing, even though it's not gonna be that big for a while? As in have the latest 0.15 > 0.16 link and then in a spoiler under it have 0.13 > 0.14, 0.14 > 0.15 etc etc. Just a thought.
I think it's against the rules or something. I keep the last one up when I update the OP but the mods remove it. You can find all the update patches on my SS/Patreon.

I like having the choice actually, I literally want to redownload the entire game for just the new content.
Cool bro, let me just bloat the game up to 20GB cause you got a bandwidth fetish

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you know I dont mind the game being huge in size I have no problem leaving it downloading while I watch yt but I do understand those who cant download such a huge game and I wont be an hypocrite and demand two versions so I trust that MoonBox will bring an amazing game that is a decent size

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
When i look at your signatures i'm surprised that you decided to complain here because you clearly like to not get what you want. :p
I have high hopes for this game, (still do) it's just taking more time than it should imo to get anything with Grandma, hugs and kisses are fine but after 16 update i feel it's time to get a little more, just gotta wait a few more updates i guess...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Ehhhh... kinda goes against the feel of the story. When MC gets into some committed cooch, he's not doing it out of spite or maliciousness. There's just a market gap.
Yeah but Jada really wants to show her deadbeat husband what he's lost so all's fair in love. Besides the asshole kinda deserves it for the way he treats her and their daughter. Just saying.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey Moonbox how about for the Holiday special the MC lets Jada and Aaliyah take Zeus for a ride in front of her husband just to show him what a real man is like.
Please, no, no fucking Holiday shit... What a waste of dev time, it's completely unnecessary and the novelty lasts less than the play time of it...

IF you have to do it, do it inline with the story and not on special events, make it meaningful and important. Make it multi pronged, or, make it a gigantic event with all the LI's together in a massive party, YES I am aware of the technological limitations, it would have to be rendered in parts and joined together somewhere. So, if that doesn't appeal to you, maybe at least an string of smaller events with each of the families. But, with events that advance the story, that are referenced later, meaningful.

Hey, this is JUST my wish list, I'll play whatever, but, a special event just for the sake of it, blargh... what a waste.

Peace :)

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
"Update patches" are a blessing, cause my shitty ISP can't provide a decent service where I live, so thanks Moonbox for that. I whish a lot more game would implement that good practice.

As for this update, damn it was hot. Redhead are a softspot of mine, so needless to say I did enjoy this update a lot. Amazing as always.

Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure where people get the "Girls keep being added" thing, the last LI was added in v0.10
Don't get me wrong I love your game MoonBox, but I do feel there are too many side chicks that MC can get with, (and nothing so far with the main bae) and I know some of them are avoidable but please, for the love of jesus, gimme more with Grandma :ROFLMAO: lol she's the main reason why i love this game so much, the relationship she and the MC have is so pure and adorable, i just can't wait to see more. That's all.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
you know I dont mind the game being huge in size I have no problem leaving it downloading while I watch yt but I do understand those who cant download such a huge game and I wont be an hypocrite and demand two versions so I trust that MoonBox will bring an amazing game that is a decent size
People being able to use MEGA isn't the only reason.
Never thought I'd make it this far. When I released the demo, I was expecting a pretty cold reception so I was planning on just working on it for myself and not publishing after the demo. But that's not at all what happened and it kind of snowballed into what it is now.
I also had no idea wtf I was doing so the whole thing is a house of cards. If I keep part 1 going, there's likely to be bugs down the line. I also wrote the script in a way that doubles the work for translators.

There's also the fact that there's a bunch of features I wanted to add that would break saves going forward.

Here's a little preview of part 2. Still needs some polish and there's a few more things I wanna add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Cool bro, let me just bloat the game up to 20GB cause you got a bandwidth fetish
It's not that I have a bandwidth fetish, I don't really care how long a legitimately completed game lacking artificial bloat goes as long as I get to download it in one file is all. You could go 60 and I wouldn't care. You could go 7 and I wouldn't care if I could download all 7 at once. .17 could literally be your last update and I'd be down if I got to download it all in one file. This game is wonderful up to this point. It's been an absolute joy to play... it'll just not be worth it if I can't have it in one big file. The problem I'm having isn't the fact that you're going to offer 5GB or less chunks, my problem is that those chunks are all that's on offer, or will be with the next update.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I have high hopes for this game, (still do) it's just taking more time than it should imo to get anything with Grandma, hugs and kisses are fine but after 16 update i feel it's time to get a little more, just gotta wait a few more updates i guess...
Don't worry. Rumor has it in a future update grandma and her nephew get into an erotic version of the hokey-pokey dance where he puts something in and thrusts it all about :BootyTime:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Never thought I'd make it this far. When I released the demo, I was expecting a pretty cold reception so I was planning on just working on it for myself and not publishing after the demo. But that's not at all what happened and it kind of snowballed into what it is now.
I also had no idea wtf I was doing so the whole thing is a house of cards. If I keep part 1 going, there's likely to be bugs down the line.

There's also the fact that there's a bunch of feature I wanted to add that would break saves going forward.

Here's a little preview of part 2. Still needs some polish and there's a few more things I wanna add
OOOOOOHHHHHHH Pretyful.....

Damn, if only for this, it's worth it... MoonBox this is really awesome, my click finger is itching like crazy... LOL

Peace :)

• Red Heart

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I also had no idea wtf I was doing so the whole thing is a house of cards. If I keep part 1 going, there's likely to be bugs down the line.

There's also the fact that there's a bunch of feature I wanted to add that would break saves going forward.

Glad to see that game is not gonna reach Mount Everest size. 5g data charges are high here

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes