boraybabus

Apr 30, 2022
Renpy saves in two locations. One, in the folder you downloaded and run the game from, the other location is...
C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game

The file may be hidden, so you will may need to edit the properties of the files or what you can view across all of windows.

Deleting saves from the game folder is not enough, you will still see them from the save/load screens in-game and can still load them up from there.

assuming I am understanding your issue...
thanks a lot my friend <3

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Look we all got the ginger fever dose so far.. so now we need Sister Maria dose she hasnt been seen for a while unless we get real content with Aunt or other aunt who is away.
To me it's time for the story to move a bit. Sexy content is good and all, but, the story stagnated 4 updates ago. I figured that it was the preparation for the Part 2 and have some fillers (ha ha ha pun intended) to carry the game until it was time.

Since Part 2 is the next one, I feel it's time to get the show back on the road. At least the fillers (I crack myself with this one) were absolutely awesome.

Peace :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
To me it's time for the story to move a bit. Sexy content is good and all, but, the story stagnated 4 updates ago. I figured that it was the preparation for the Part 2 and have some fillers (ha ha ha pun intended) to carry the game until it was time.

Since Part 2 is the next one, I feel it's time to get the show back on the road. At least the fillers (I crack myself with this one) were absolutely awesome.

Peace :)
To be honest I'm not really sure what the story is...
MC moved back to his grandma... he met women and fucked them... and bought fucked a woman for a car.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that's it, this game is now completely ruined, sexy times with 5 gingers in one update, how are you going to top that, now it's like our western civilisation, just all downhill from here on.:p

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Bukkake

May 19, 2018
español: alguien me puede pasar un save al final de la v0.14 en la ruta harem y embarazo, que el mio no me funciona
Google Translate: Can someone pass me a save at the end of v0.14 in the harem route and
pregnancy, that mine doesn't work

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Gracias me salvaste de volver repetir el juego por 4 o 5 vez
Flaco, ya voy en 12 repeticiones, y no tenciono parar.... JAJAJAJAJAJA Y no, no hago uso de CTRL para acelerar, lo hago click a click leendo todo di nuevo... esta VN me encanta :D

Paz :)

Reactions: Vleder

Tonsorial Alchemist

Oct 25, 2022
Just found this game a few weeks back when roaming about Itch and I am very happy. This game serves a market segment that is ill served by ero-game authors. i.e. GILF fans. I've got Lust Epidemic in my Steam account but this game that content and it's not focused on just teachers & students, yay!
Then he adds more redheads (all with detailed freckles) in the latest version which pings many more kinks.
Perversely Wholesome, indeed!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Just found this game a few weeks back when roaming about Itch and I am very happy. This game serves a market segment that is ill served by ero-game authors. i.e. GILF fans. I've got Lust Epidemic in my Steam account but this game that content and it's not focused on just teachers & students, yay!
Then he adds more redheads (all with detailed freckles) in the latest version which pings many more kinks.
Perversely Wholesome, indeed!
I too am a fan of Ye Ole Grey Bushe.

Lust Epidemic has some nice blue-hairs (we should bring this term back). Remind me, is the old lady from Treasure of Nadia in that one too? She may be the greatest GILF in all of pron gaming.

Oh, and welcome. Good choice for a first post.

Reactions: FatGiant

g900vroot

May 8, 2021
There are very few VNs that make me leak from my eyes and my trouser snake, this one is at the top of that list, I simply adore it!

PS - That redhead family scene one after the other was smokin' hot. They're seriously my favourite family in the whole VN; would happily play a spin-off solely focused on the O'Reilly's.
If the content with the Irish ladies remains this hot, I honestly don't care if we ever see the grandma or Shizuka ever again. In fact, I'd prefer not to. Would be nice to catch up w/ the aunt and pregnant girlfriend again at some point, but that and the Irish ladies are all I need.
Need moar gingers. O'Reilly family best girl(s). :LOL:

how many girls do end up pregnant?
Not enough!

Tonsorial Alchemist

Oct 25, 2022
I too am a fan of Ye Ole Grey Bushe.

Lust Epidemic has some nice blue-hairs (we should bring this term back). Remind me, is the old lady from Treasure of Nadia in that one too? She may be the greatest GILF in all of pron gaming.

Oh, and welcome. Good choice for a first post.
Just checked *Treasure of Nadia* and that silver haired vixen has not appeared yet in this game. We can always hope, yes?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I just recently started playing this so I have been avoiding the forums until I finished the current make, but I had to come and make a comment before that. I thought I had seen everything, until I got to the pizza shop scene. No spoilers for anyone still not up to that scene yet but, I laughed until I cried, then I laughed some more, tried to continue and laughed until I cried even more. That has to be one of the friggin funniest scenes I have seen in forever, you game gets 5 stars from me just for that alone rofl.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I just recently started playing this so I have been avoiding the forums until I finished the current make, but I had to come and make a comment before that. I thought I had seen everything, until I got to the pizza shop scene. No spoilers for anyone still not up to that scene yet but, I laughed until I cried, then I laughed some more, tried to continue and laughed until I cried even more. That has to be one of the friggin funniest scenes I have seen in forever, you game gets 5 stars from me just for that alone rofl.
You're in for way more than that. And I bet MoonBox will come up with a lot more great scenes, if he hasn't them already stashed and ready. Or we can always go back to breaking tables.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
For me there is only one negativity with this game...
The lack of bushes , I do love me a nice set of pubes whether it is just a little landingstrip or a full lucious bush.
And I got sooo sad after Fiona teased that her (head) hair wasn't the only thing that was red just to find her cleanshaven like almost everyone else in this game.
That is the only Negative part in this game for me , o and by the way I do really love The interactions between the characters in this game and shot water through my nose when "Little Cutie" put MC's boner in it's place by slapping it (That was the best thing I've seen in a game for a long time thank you so much for this game MoonBox

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes