kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It seems like those walks are the only time she gets out of that room she's always in, I don't recall ever seeing her anywhere else in the home.
The MC and Aunt Amy brought her to the kitchen to eat some food with the family. Remember that the MC put a chicken leg in a bowl for her and everyone here was freaking out about that.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Need to shoutout my boy tripod70 he did a amazing job, pubes in DAZ are a pain in the ass.
S1nsational It is DAZ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeppers! Pubes are a real pain in the ass in so many ways. Here are two more that took me about 5 days to get even close to what I was looking for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone tell me if Sandra the cop has another route then just the femdom route or at least tell me it doesn't involve being pegged.

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone tell me if Sandra the cop has another route then just the femdom route or at least tell me it doesn't involve being pegged.
sandra is a femdom character she will only mainly feature (light) femdom content MB has stated there will be no pegging i believe and the other other route is a oneshot scene where you dom her that ENDS her route

Reactions: MoonBox

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's pure pegging route. It sets a variable that turns all the LIs trans and they spend the rest of the game pegging the MC.
That or I'm lying and it's all soft and super affectionate mommydom, you decide.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This teaser preview picture there just made me realize how funny it is we've adopted a mother and two sister figures, considering what we've been doing with our actual family (not saying adopted families aren't real families).

It just feels kinda like "you're like a sister to me, so please take your clothes off and get in my bed.", obviously not so crudely or abruptly done, thankfully, but still.

You think being a family figure makes you safe from our sexual and romantic advances? No, that just makes more at risk!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This teaser preview picture there just made me realize how funny it is we've adopted a mother and two sister figures, considering what we've been doing with our actual family (not saying adopted families aren't real families).

It just feels kinda like "you're like a sister to me, so please take your clothes off and get in my bed.", obviously not so crudely or abruptly done, thankfully, but still.

You think being a family figure makes you safe from our sexual and romantic advances? No, that just makes more at risk!!
Come here adopted family, I want you all to meet Zeus.

lol.gif

Peace :D

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes