FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
latest review was hard hitting
I could, maybe, remotely, possibly, give that opinion some credit about MB's writing skill, if the writer of that verbose one line drivel, could even respect the minimum rules of writing. Since to that writer, it was, demonstrably, more important to sneer, than it was to be comprehensible, all that came out of that exercise in futility was that that person (I refuse to call it reader) was in the wrong place and wasted it's time with something that it was out of it's ability to appreciate.

The accusations are really meaningless, we all have figured out that this story uses several "tricks" to extend the duration of the courting period, or, in other cases, to shorten it up. It is, to me, of zero importance if the reviewer liked the style and speed that MB imprinted on this creation of his, in fact, couldn't care less. Because I do like it, it gives me just what I like, fast releases here, and slow build ups there...

When it comes to personal preferences I (as in ME, MYSELF and I) do give a lot more credence to my own tastes than to those of someone that doesn't even makes an effort to write in coherent sentences and prefers to write "for the lulz". Good luck to them. I am quite fine here, so far. Not a wasted second on any of my many Plays of GH.

Get-out.gif
That's all.

Peace :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Two things: Moonbox drops the next update before I have even finished the last update. Not many devs here hit that mark!
kids, don't do drugs. sometimes 1 update per month is enough
when she preggo unless she's lactates without preggo
it's like having cheasecake without chease... no can do.
So what you're saying is that we're going to get milking content with our preggo ladies :p
milk is good for the bones and boners.
I free AND milk my banana every time I play this game.
I know I shouldn't ask, but do you at least last till the download is finished?
The dead mom and sis. I never got that far
Right in the intro, where MC explains how he lost his father, mother and sis, and was therefore raised by his Nana.
stop spreading this false propaganda. MC's mom died, but Melissa wasn't found. Maybe she left the plane before it departed, but in that case Nana's crime syndicate would've found her already.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes