wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
something i am curious about i flipped through about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find anything on it. Has the dev said anything about weather the little sister is actually dead or not since it says only his parents bodies were identified.
The way some of the stuff is worded in the game makes me feel like she isn't going to be dead in the end but just curious if anything has been mentioned.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
something i am curious about i flipped through about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find anything on it. Has the dev said anything about weather the little sister is actually dead or not since it says only his parents bodies were identified.
The way some of the stuff is worded in the game makes me feel like she isn't going to be dead in the end but just curious if anything has been mentioned.
Lol, yes. The sister is dead. It was a theory for the longest time that she was alive, but the dev has confirmed multiple times that she's definitely dead.

• Angry
Reactions: FatGiant

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Lol, yes. The sister is dead. It was a theory for the longest time that she was alive, but the dev has confirmed multiple times that she's definitely dead.
actually... Moonbox never confirmed Melissa was dead except for the times he was trolling siscons.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
Nov 7, 2020
ya true. but i dont like her calling mc master. especially after her past and all.
Dunno - she's obviously got quite a submissive nature, or she wouldn't have been able to have been manipulated into that situation in the first place. The MC is able to accentuate those submissive tendencies in way that is mutually enjoyable, rather than in a way that is inherently bad/taking advantage; good sub/dom relationships (emphasize on relationship) tend to work that way, it's just as a subject it's something that's quite skewed in adult games / vns.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes