Dec 20, 2020
You're not a fan of conspiracy theories?
How would you explain this? :KEK: View attachment 2144139
I'm late to the game on this one, but can't resist. She went back to the spa to see about freeing Shizuka's mom, and that's when the police raided. Like they would actually believe her story about paying her debt, and taking her home as a "maid" for her grandson. Sure lady, whatever you say. Should have said gardener because we know you just want her to trim and clean your bush. It's also why we don't see Shizuka with her. The two went out for the day, leaving MC to entertain himself. After that story, INS now has her and her mother, and Grandma will be going away for a while. This is how MC will finally have sex with Nana, a conjugal visit.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm late to the game on this one, but can't resist. She went back to the spa to see about freeing Shizuka's mom, and that's when the police raided. Like they would actually believe her story about paying her debt, and taking her home as a "maid" for her grandson. Sure lady, whatever you say. Should have said gardener because we know you just want her to trim and clean your bush. It's also why we don't see Shizuka with her. The two went out for the day, leaving MC to entertain himself. After that story, INS now has her and her mother, and Grandma will be going away for a while. This is how MC will finally have sex with Nana, a conjugal visit.
let-me-find-out-let-me-just-go-find-out.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're only checking because you think it's plausible, and it is. Just like my theory of Tanya being MC's sister that I have posted about before, even though I don't believe it myself. We just have to wait for the story to unfold, and see how wrong I actually am.
Tanya's theory, better said, Hypothesis, can't even get off the ground because she has parents, alive. Yeah, could be fun, but she's too old to be Melissa.

Also, the parents died what, 10 years ago or something, no? People don't change to the point of being unrecognizable in 10 years, unless with using Plastic Surgery. So, quite probably, not.

I may be completely wrong, but, Melissa has yet to be introduced, if she ever will, and when she does, the unavoidable 7 will become "The Unavoidable Eight". Will it happen in 2023 or 2024? That's what remains to be seen. Let's hope it happens before my unfertilized grandson has a beard, or if it's a girl....... well you know....... I hope for that, not because I'm in a hurry, but because I'm a old man and would love to see that. Not lighting a fire under your feet MoonBox , please do it at your speed, been loving it so far. Just, before my kids have to call the Funerary, would be great... (ihihihihihihih)

Peace ;)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
According to the character chart.. the MC can get Aunt Liz, Lily, Paveena, Aiko, Brandy, Fiona, Betty, Elaina, Lina pregnant

can the MC get others pregnant in upcoming updates? I'd like to see MC get Zelda, Sophia, Polly, Mila, Dr. Priya (unless that would cause her to lose her job), Katie, Aunt Amelia (I vote for Katie and Aunt Amelia to be able to become pregnant)

even though MC's Grampa is dead, will Nana show MC a picture causing the MC to remember his parents and sister and wonder what life would be like if they lived?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes