kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
By the time we get this update the next one will be released and we will find out that Tanya had her baby already.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't mind the waiting so much, but it's the shortness of the updates when they do come that kills me. It's like with Eternum, I don't mind the waiting ages between updates because when they arrive they're amazing and huge

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't mind the waiting so much, but it's the shortness of the updates when they do come that kills me. It's like with Eternum, I don't mind the waiting ages between updates because when they arrive they're amazing and huge
I am quite sure that in the same amount of time, the content of GH is at least as high as any long interval VN, I would bet it is way more, but, that's a numbers game that I have no interest in.

Here we have a fortnight of interval, and even if each update feels small (they aren't really, we are just greedy) in a month the 2 updates together are more than reasonable. If you go for bi-monthly, that's 4 updates, that's quite formidable.

One thing I would recommend, make a new playthrough after 6 updates, refresh the story, experience in a row what was spread over 2 or 3 updates, gain a fresh understanding of the story. Or, just like me do it because it's one of the best VN's I've had the pleasure to play.

Meanwhile, we are all Jonesing for a fix. I am too.

Breathing exercises help. Believe me.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
are we never ever gonna get an update now?
We need to remain calm, the update will run it's course in MoonBox Patreon and will be published here. If it happens sooner than that, well, there's no way to know, only that there is a date when it will be public.

Yes, I understand that knowing that there is an update available and one other only a week away, is getting hard to deal with, we all want a fix of GH, I am not different. Yet, I feel that this being MoonBox livelihood and him being quite generous with us, well, we can hold off for a bit, let his business plan work, and we'll get it sooner or later.

Come on, in some VN's we have to wait half a year (or more), we can certainly wait 2 weeks here, can't we?

I sure can. You?

shadowda777

Aug 16, 2017
Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.

Grandma's House PC 0.17

Grandma's House Mac 0.17

Grandma's House Android 0.17

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.

Grandma's House PC 0.17
Mega

Grandma's House Mac 0.17
Mega

Mega
Why are those files so small... :unsure:

JaxonTrying

Jun 21, 2022

Grandma's House PC 0.17
Mega

Grandma's House Mac 0.17
Mega

Mega
the .17 incest patch doesn't seem to be working for this

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What a weird reasoning... there are other filehosters and you can easily reset the daily MEGA limit.
That's only part of the issue. Ostensibly it was done for that reason, but, there were growing pains hindering the development, that justified this move. Code corrections, better UI, better HUD(not really sure), none of them possible without a reset. It was matter of joining 2 needs and making a bow.

Grandma's House PC 0.17
Mega

Grandma's House Mac 0.17
Mega

Mega
Are these your own links? Or are we using MoonBox account? Thanks for the intention, but please clarify.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What a weird reasoning... there are other filehosters and you can easily reset the daily MEGA limit.
After taking a quick look at the code etc... it wouldn't take much to combine the two into one if that's what you prefer, but it does make more sense to just have the new content. Why have people download an increasingly larger file when they already have the game?

Edit: I think this new, separate version is so it can easily be patched for incest changes without updating the entire script.rpy. I noticed the incest patch is now just a simple rels.rpy change which defines the relationships. This will make it super simple for future updates, won't need to patch each update now, just keep that one file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018

Grandma's House PC 0.17
Mega

Grandma's House Mac 0.17
Mega

Mega
LET'S F***ING GO!

Or should I say: Let's go Fucking?

• Haha
Reactions: Spliffing
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes