Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyone else getting a really weird lag on the new update? I'll click and it takes a second for the transition to kick in or the next line of text to load. If I click again then I end up skipping lines.
EDIT: It all seemed to stop after the Cat scene at the beginning ended. I wonder if there's some transition that isn't unloading or something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else getting a really weird lag on the new update? I'll click and it takes a second for the transition to kick in or the next line of text to load. If I click again then I end up skipping lines.
EDIT: It all seemed to stop after the Cat scene at the beginning ended. I wonder if there's some transition that isn't unloading or something
No lag for me even at the start.
Anyone else getting an Exception Error?
No, post the error code (but in a spoiler pls)

Reactions: MoonBox

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Im quite new to forums, I edited my old message, would you like for me to respond in a new message?
Nah thats fine, sadly I am not knowledged enough to figure that one out, maybe someone else knows more, or Moon when he checks here later today :).
Meanwhile try a different save (if thats possible) and redownload.

JaCkIe1290

Mar 7, 2022
Nah thats fine, sadly I am not knowledged enough to figure that one out, maybe someone else knows more, or Moon when he checks here later today :).
Meanwhile try a different save (if thats possible) and redownload.
Thanks for trying, I redownloaded, still have the same issue, I will wait for someone to have a look.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69
Jun 1, 2020
the part 2 for PC it seems it doesn't work good .. there is no empty space for the saves ... something needs to be fixed
and .. btw .. where is Nana in the new update ???

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
My save from part 1 didn't work. I put it to part 2 saves and game detected it, but after load i stuck in menu and pressing RMB open another menu (load save).
I had the same problem, I had a save from the image before the SAVE NOW sign
I went back and started my last save in part 1 game and saved at the SAVE NOW sign and quit the game and started on the new game and loaded the save with the SAVE NOW sign and it worked

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
man I do wish that anal and rimming stay very optional but maybe is the mod Idk
Tbf it is mostly optional, it's just that anal options always give the girls some weird earth shattering orgasm. I'm taking a hard stance now though, butt stuff is gross and I'm not doing it unless there isn't a make up scene, like the last Aiko visit.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I had the same problem, I had a save from the image before the SAVE NOW sign
I went back and started my last save in part 1 game and saved at the SAVE NOW sign and quit the game and started on the new game and loaded the save with the SAVE NOW sign and it worked
Anonimgambler What that guy said. Don't know why I didn't think of it :FacePalm: Make sure you try to load the very "page" it says to save or the part 2 wont regonize it. Part 2 (v0.17) doesnt have any code/images from v0.16, so it will error even if you try to load only 1 "page" before.
Maybe thats you issue too JaCkIe1290.

the part 2 for PC it seems it doesn't work good .. there is no empty space for the saves ... something needs to be fixed
and .. btw .. where is Nana in the new update ???
Renpy games have unlimited save pages. So no idea why you have no empty space?

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes