MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OP updated and SS/patreon posts unlocked. Have fun
Big thanks to Killer7 for helping me with the save import thing.

If your save isn't working, you probably saved in the wrong place, it needs to be exactly at the "SAVE NOW!!!" screen. There's also an autosave that gets made that you can try.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
First time seeing that save can be loaded on another part of game, directly from a save file without persistent file. Maybe thats the reason it worked well for me.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I only have one question, I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS ON BOTH MY LAPTOP & ANDROID PHONE, so my question is, since I have never downloaded it on my phone.
Is the Incest patch built into the android version?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I finished the last update with incest+koga mod and tried to start 0.17 with a save, but i keep getting error messages. anyone got a savefile for me? ^^
If you have still problems Koga also posted a save at the beginning of 0.17.

Reactions: sivaario

JaCkIe1290

Mar 7, 2022
Anonimgambler What that guy said. Don't know why I didn't think of it :FacePalm: Make sure you try to load the very "page" it says to save or the part 2 wont regonize it. Part 2 (v0.17) doesnt have any code/images from v0.16, so it will error even if you try to load only 1 "page" before.
Maybe thats you issue too JaCkIe1290.

Renpy games have unlimited save pages. So no idea why you have no empty space?

Redownloading 0.16 now, will try and then will update here.

JaCkIe1290

Mar 7, 2022
Anonimgambler What that guy said. Don't know why I didn't think of it :FacePalm: Make sure you try to load the very "page" it says to save or the part 2 wont regonize it. Part 2 (v0.17) doesnt have any code/images from v0.16, so it will error even if you try to load only 1 "page" before.
Maybe thats you issue too JaCkIe1290.

Renpy games have unlimited save pages. So no idea why you have no empty space?
It worked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and Bob69

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is it time for a postmortem? It is, yes it is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, don't click the above.

MoonBox the new font is pretty, the UI looks good.

Solid update with many of the crowd favorites. Good job.

Peace :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Question: i want to install the i-patch, but it only works for the new version. is the i-patch for version 0.16 still available somewhere?
0.16 and 0.17 are separate now. In part to keep the download size down, but I also noticed that 0.17 has a new RPY file where you can define their relationships without having to recode and patch the entire game (I think this is the main reason for a new, separate 0.17).

Anyhow, you can still download all the patches, walkthroughs etc for 0.16 at

The way 0.17 is designed, you shouldn't need a new patch for each version anymore. And if you do, it will be SMALL, it's 599 bytes compared to the old one which was over 9 million bytes and would only grow in size as the game did.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Tbf it is mostly optional, it's just that anal options always give the girls some weird earth shattering orgasm. I'm taking a hard stance now though, butt stuff is gross and I'm not doing it unless there isn't a make up scene, like the last Aiko visit.
I'm the same. Butt I just have to point out the irony in your statement given your name. ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes