Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Another wonderful update. Thank you for the relationship screen cause there are girls that we haven't seen in awhile (and that I honestly forgot even existed), so this is good. It was nice to see Sophia again, and hopefully can get some nice threeway action with Kat in the future. So excited we're finally gonna get some more Amy content soon, cause this little teaser in this episode was NOT ENOUGH (you've been keeping me in suspense too long Moonbox!). See ya in a few weeks for more of this wonderful VN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's expected and such, but I felt the 0.17 was shorter than 0.16 in terms of progress.

At least this is how I felt.
Well it was a bit shorter. 150 lines and 90 render (in comperison to v0.16). But 2 days and IIRC the same amount of scenes. It ofc always depents if you skip LIs.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to get the Incest patch for 0.16? I skipped downloading it since I'd gotten the previous update, so I got the long-awaited Riona/Fiona scene with "landlady" and "tenant" rather than the intended names, and the 0.17+ patch doesn't alter anything there.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to get the Incest patch for 0.16? I skipped downloading it since I'd gotten the previous update, so I got the long-awaited Riona/Fiona scene with "landlady" and "tenant" rather than the intended names, and the 0.17+ patch doesn't alter anything there.
LewdPatcher lets you see 'previous versions'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S2 V0.17 +KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
under the main menu / relationships - Tanya the ex-girlfriend that he and grandma put in an apartment while she is expecting is shown as not pregnant - obviously an error - correct?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes