Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
OP updated and SS/patreon posts unlocked. Have fun
Big thanks to Killer7 for helping me with the save import thing.

If your save isn't working, you probably saved in the wrong place, it needs to be exactly at the "SAVE NOW!!!" screen. There's also an autosave that gets made that you can try.
I am saved on the save now screen but getting the tyapreg error as mentioned above by others

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Controversial opinion but; I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't get fuck Nana until the end. Not saying Nana isn't attractive, but there are other much more to my taste I want to see again and again

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so are we going to forget that his Girlfriend is in town and that is pregnant? seems like we spent a lot of days away from her when she told MC she needs a bit to settle in

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, finally I could catch up with the game and I can say it was an awesome ride!
The O'Reilly family is pure gold I don't know if I love Riona or Fiona the most ( and the twins, oh my...), that scene was epic to say the least, and the rest was great, loved Cat's date it was romantic and naughty at the same time, love my Kitty Cat and Mama Mabel... Oh my it was really worth to wait that was impressive, and every time I see Jamila my heart melt.
Now to adress the elephant in the room.... Shizuka.
While I loved everything about her 'til now, I must say that personally I found the last scene a tad bit forced, I know it must be difficult to balance things with her but I was taken aback seeing her doing that, I mean it looked totally out of contest, because while in the scene with Molly it was clear that she was half joking half really in the role of the pet, in the garden no at least for me, I don't know but for me it was not wrong, but maybe too soon? I mean we went from sleeping with her to let her feel secure and not having bad dreams to that? Imho it didn't work, but it was just a minor thing that doesn't ruin my opinion of the game in general.
Thank you so much MB this game is already in my top ten list!!! :giggle:

P.S. Can't wait to see aunt Amy in Paris!!!!:love::love::love:

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
so are we going to forget that his Girlfriend is in town and that is pregnant? seems like we spent a lot of days away from her when she told MC she needs a bit to settle in
At least on 0.17 she was acknowledged, when the MC texted her during one of the infamous sitting alone moments (and that's mostly due to community feedback)

Reactions: MoonBox

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Controversial opinion but; I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't get fuck Nana until the end. Not saying Nana isn't attractive, but there are other much more to my taste I want to see again and again
Honestly, whether we fuck Nana or not isn't that important to me, even with my "every hole is a chance of glory" mindset on Harem VN's.

I know she's the Ultimate goal, but she's not my favorite LI in this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Why the hell do you suddenly split the game in parts?
That means I'm out. It is such a stupid maneouver.
Moonbox already stated (a hundred times, or something) that he splitted the game to not mess with MEGA's daily transfer limit of 5GB.

And it was supposed to be on 0.16, but he had some problems with the code or some similar shit

Reactions: MoonBox and Tinuss

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
aint played this since dev changed release dates to 2 weeks, has that chick that we met at the start of the game came back yet?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes