S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
aint played this since dev changed release dates to 2 weeks, has that chick that we met at the start of the game came back yet?
Because this game if full of guys and only one girl, everyone will immediately know who you're talking about. But lets pretend this is a harem game filled with women, and you can describe the girl you're thinking of

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just me or someone else is getting some lag when text loads in the new update? I loaded my save but the texts gives me some lag and after few seconds it shows up

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why the hell do you suddenly split the game in parts?
That means I'm out. It is such a stupid maneouver.
Ok, bye bye! You'll be missed!

aint played this since dev changed release dates to 2 weeks, has that chick that we met at the start of the game came back yet?
She isn't a regular. MB has said that she may make another appearance much later in the game.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just me or someone else is getting some lag when text loads in the new update? I loaded my save but the texts gives me some lag and after few seconds it shows up
Extremely brutal lag on the text for me, but it all magically went away as soon as Shizuka's face went from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to

I'm only half joking, that transition was the last lag I got on the update. I think there might be something from the Cat scene that isn't unloading properly and slowing things down. Reminds me of another game I was playing where sex scenes would lag because old animations weren't unloading properly.
Keep playing, if the lag is happening throughout the playthrough then I'd worry a bit but if it stops then it's probably just something weird in the code for the opening scene.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Extremely brutal lag on the text for me, but it all magically went away as soon as Shizuka's face went from
to

I'm only half joking, that transition was the last lag I got on the update. I think there might be something from the Cat scene that isn't unloading properly and slowing things down. Reminds me of another game I was playing where sex scenes would lag because old animations weren't unloading properly.
Keep playing, if the lag is happening throughout the playthrough then I'd worry a bit but if it stops then it's probably just something weird in the code for the opening scene.
Thanks, will continue and check

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why the hell do you suddenly split the game in parts?
That means I'm out. It is such a stupid maneouver.
Again:

The reason for the split is 2 fold, on one hand it is to help people that are having troubles with Mega limits. The other, and more important reason, is to update the code and add some features without the need to kill saves.

So, what do we gain with this, faster and smaller downloads, streamlined code and new features without the need to restart. Yes, the first part is still available. Yes, you can still play it. No, you don't have to restart. Yes, you can go straight to part 2 without a save answer a bunch of questions and go from there (why though???).

cooperdk as you can see there are reasons, those reasons aren't stupid, and you can continue to play with better code, better features and smaller download size. You lose nothing and gain a whole lot.

I would have answered even if you didn't resort to calling stupid to someone you don't know, maybe try that way next time? Costs nothing and it's a better option all around.

Peace :(

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who the fuck quits a great game over it being split up due to the size of the game.
Well I can't speak for you but I find it terribly offensive when devs give me options to save on bandwith, download time and storage space. Who tf does Moon think he is making his game accessible? Where does he get off respecting my time like that, I tell you what it really grinds my gears.
.........../s

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well I can't speak for you but I find it terribly offensive when devs give me options to save on bandwith, download time and storage space. Who tf does Moon think he is making his game accessible? Where does he get off respecting my time like that, I tell you what it really grinds my gears.
.........../s
Everybody has the right to comment, but politely. If she wants to quit the game because it might be too pink, have NTR, not enough BDSM, or because the boobs are too large, that is her and only her decision, I have no idea why some people are getting offended. It is a point of view, this is not a dictatorship.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so... I don't like the fact that the only way to get another shot at the realtor woman is to be on the ugly old black woman's path.

I hope that's not the only way to be with her in the future.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Everybody has the right to comment, but politely. If she wants to quit the game because it might be too pink, have NTR, not enough BDSM, or because the boobs are too large, that is her and only her decision, I have no idea why some people are getting offended. It is a point of view, this is not a dictatorship.
They have a right to comment, we have a right to respond. Nobody is getting offended, we're just poking fun at someone self important enough to announce their exit over a change that significantly benefits the majority of the game's players.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes