Jul 9, 2017
Does the 0.17 patch work on 0.16? If not, anyone got the patch for 0.16 laying around?

Never mind, forgot it was included with the Walkthrough mod

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hope it's not the same old troupe when Grandma and the MC get together. A lot of sweet talk, a lot of convincing, a trip to the boutique, dinner at a fancy place, dancing, sweet talk, drinking wine, lovey-dovey looks, etc...
Grandma should jump on the morning wood train and smash her lady pillows into the MC's face, then get her whip out and go all BDSM on him.
Um...no pressure MoonBox ;)
Not going to happen. There's only 1 femdom path in the game. Go enjoy your Sandra and leave our Nana alone.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i still think and say that it should end with MC just entering her and bam title screen

or she'll never want sex but do bj, hj, fj, other bj and never intercourse cause why the hell not piss everyone but me off if that happens

thus it'll be grandma's house and she become the one to set mc schedule on which women to fuck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i still think and say that it should end with MC just entering her and bam title screen

or she'll never want sex but do bj, hj, fj, other bj and never intercourse cause why the hell not piss everyone but me off if that happens

thus it'll be grandma's house and she become the one to set mc schedule on which women to fuck
I still think you should keep your ideas in your own head.

Dec 20, 2020
I found that if you don't have your .16 game saved right at that save screen, .17 won't be able to see where to start. I scrolled back to the image before the save screen, and saved there. Like I usually do. It borked the file. So if saved with MC and Cat falling asleep in .16, and you see this at the end of your error message when trying to load .17:

1668053529129.png

Go back to .16, and create a proper save file. Worked perfectly after that.

Reactions: MoonBox

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018

Better, when you finally enter the bedroom to fuck Nana, the screen goes white and...
Fg9HQjBE6XoW9uic5StbQ5-1200-80.jpg

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
1668056200206.png
Either MB is trolling us or some of the most requested returns will be happening. From the variables.rpy:
Python:
default lilyPreg = "No"
default karenPreg = "No"
default aikoPreg = "No"
default shawnaPreg = "No"
Minor coding rant:This use of "Yes" and "No" instead of True and False causes me some discomfort but not minor rage like devs who use "true" and "false"

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 2159195
Either MB is trolling us or some of the most requested returns will be happening. From the variables.rpy:
Python:
default lilyPreg = "No"
default karenPreg = "No"
default aikoPreg = "No"
default shawnaPreg = "No"
This use of "Yes" and "No" instead of True and False causes me some discomfort but not minor rage like devs who use "true" and "false"
I think those are just placeholders for now.

Reactions: MoonBox

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I hope it's not the same old troupe when Grandma and the MC get together. A lot of sweet talk, a lot of convincing, a trip to the boutique, dinner at a fancy place, dancing, sweet talk, drinking wine, lovey-dovey looks, etc...
Grandma should jump on the morning wood train and smash her lady pillows into the MC's face, then get her whip out and go all BDSM on him.
Um...no pressure MoonBox ;)
Well... I agree with the first bit. You can keep your whips and shackles.
Besides, we already had the fancy dinner date with her, didn't we? Unless I'm thinking of another game...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I haven't played so of course starting with 0.16 compressed. Is it already patched, will 0.17 patch work, or where is the one I need?

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes