FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I haven't played so of course starting with 0.16 compressed. Is it already patched, will 0.17 patch work, or where is the one I need?
Hi, welcome.

You'll need the 0.16 patch, for the Part 1. You can find it in the previous versions part in Lewd Patcher site. Then, with Part 2, you need the 0.17 patch.

Another option is to install the Walkthrough Mod, for each of the Parts, that already includes the i_Patch, and adds several togleable features, like music, walkthrough, etc... I always play with it, find it quite useful to not miss any content.

Remember to have fun. :)

Peace :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There should be one in a couple of days, as it seems that she has a meaningful scene every 2 updates or so.

And my guess would be that the family harem really starts to take shape around 0.20
Hard to say, because unless MB wants to milk it (always possible), it fully depends what he thinks will be the acceptable trigger to make both MC and Nana make that last step. Let us be honest, both on their own are interested but have their hangups accepting the other is also interested. So whole question is what it takes? Walking in on Mc and other Granny, MC having Kitty and aunts move in, both? Jamilla who is like a mama to MC and not that much younger as Nana? Or possibly something completely different like nana and MC ending on an uninhabited island for a year while searching for his sister. :p

Up to MB to decide what it will be, just remember the longer it takes and the more two characters resist, the harder it gets to make it feel natural when they take the step.

Reactions: MoonBox

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Don't forget she has some weird ass notions about most things. On top of her not-so-fun background, she seems to have a tendency to take things a bit too literal (e.g. the maid handbook), so if the MC called her his pet before, it might just be she took this too a bit too literal. Frankly even though it looked weird, what I gathered from the scenes with her it actually didn't surprise me that much. Afteral, she does have some weird notions about relations (e.g. master <-> maid) and the "real world". Plus her time at the "massage parlor" may have caused her to be mentally 'different' as it was hinted at before that she didn't get treated normally during her stay there

EDIT: MoonBox You probably already got messaged about this, but if you've ended Tanya's path (choosing "Pulled out" when MC thinks about his last encounter with her) the tiaPreg var is never set, causing an ignorable error when starting Part2 and continuing Part1's save or loading the last save from Part 1 directly
On that I agree with you, it's clear she had a difficult life and surely her point of view regarding the interaction with men it's probaly ( more then probably), messed up.
What I tried to explain ( poorly, english is not my first language so I apologize if it sounded an harsh critique) is that scene was abrupt and without a sign that would have hinted to that.
I mean, aside from the scene in the laundry room, we never seen anything else than silly situations ( like the accident in the gym) and the fact that Shizuka faced very serious and traumatizing scenes it was thanks to an explanation by Nana, and some hint from her in the burger shop and in her bedroom but nothing out of the "ordinary" if we exclude her first reaction seeing MC "willy" but even that was solved almost immediately.
Even after reading the book with the anomaly on the Master/Servant relation, there wasn't any other hint that Shizuka was forced to do acts like that, her beahavior was instead of a girl lacking a lot of TLC but just silly and adorable for the rest, that's why in my eyes that was an extreme scene it came out from nowhere almost.
But I think it's MB planning the next part of Shizuka arc part and nothing more, I'm sure we are far from having solved her issues so I'm eagerly waiting to see what MB planned for that. :)

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Hard to say, because unless MB wants to milk it (always possible), it fully depends what he thinks will be the acceptable trigger to make both MC and Nana make that last step. Let us be honest, both on their own are interested but have their hangups accepting the other is also interested. So whole question is what it takes? Walking in on Mc and other Granny, MC having Kitty and aunts move in, both? Jamilla who is like a mama to MC and not that much younger as Nana? Or possibly something completely different like nana and MC ending on an uninhabited island for a year while searching for his sister. :p

Up to MB to decide what it will be, just remember the longer it takes and the more two characters resist, the harder it gets to make it feel natural when they take the step.
Well, I would not say go all the way (for me that is the "last step"), I meant it more like accepting the feelings? Perhaps that is the way I would describe it. The MC started on that route already.

This is my view of how things will go, but honestly, I could be completely wrong with it, it is up to MoonBox, and he probably has better ideas for the long run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, as I said, these are just my 2 cents, and I am intrigued of how things will go actually.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Good update, so glad to have some time with Sophie, she is such a sweetie, and a good laugh too, "And the food", yeah right my fat hairy ass, frogs and snails, French food, yeah fucking nah.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Finally. Some Mama Mabel love. Thanks MoonBox
Mama Mabel for the perfect gilf harem Queen!!!!!
She's in my ultimate top 5 faves in this game.

In order of my current faves,
Jamila. (The perfect loving exotic mother figure I've only ever wanted in ma dreams)

Mama Mabel. (MATURE, CURVY, HORNY PERFECTION, it's as simple as that)

Betty. (She is just got PERFECT plus sized curves, and a sweet personality to top it off)

Sandra. (A sexy as fuck, tall femdom cop? She can arrest me anytime)

And Cat, Sophie and Shizuka. (It is IMPOSSIBLE to pick a fave from those 3 Unbelievably cute lassies)

From what I know there will be roughly 4 main proper harems.
The main family harem with the 7 unavoidable LI's.
The young woman harem. (19+)
The Milf harem.
And the Gilf harem.

With possibly a few small unique harems.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure Nana will be the last of the family to get with MC.
I just hope it's not at the end of the game... that would mean we would miss out on some romance and closeness.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mama Mabel for the perfect gilf harem Queen!!!!!
She's in my ultimate top 5 faves in this game.

From what I know there will be roughly 4 main proper harems.
The main family harem with the 7 unavoidable LI's.
The Teen harem.
The Milf harem.
And the Gilf harem.

With possibly a few small unique harems.
That is so weird. Not least of all that some of who would probably fall under "teens" are in their twenties according to the Relationships page.

Also there would be a lot of category overlap. Cat is 19 so would be in the Teens but also in the main family. Ditto her mom, would be a milf etc.

But ignoring the overlap, I'd just hate for all the characters to be so isolated. The thought of Cat not sharing scenes with our other gorgeous redheads other than her mom makes me sad. Fiona and Cat deserve to get to be friends etc.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
Any plans to merge the two parts together and just making a split archive of the whole game? Somewhere down the line, this splitting into parts with different patches for all of them is going to get damn annoying for players starting from the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Any plans to merge the two parts together and just making a split archive of the whole game? Somewhere down the line, this splitting into parts with different patches for all of them is going to get damn annoying for players starting from the beginning.
The splitting was so that the DL was under 5GBs. There were separate patches for the up to date stuff, and a full DL for new/returning palyers, and for them, it is easier with the splitting, as downloading 5-6-7gbs can be discouraging.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The splitting was so that the DL was under 5GBs. There were separate patches for the up to date stuff, and a full DL for new/returning palyers, and for them, it is easier with the splitting, as downloading 5-6-7gbs can be discouraging.
Also because of the split we now have a smaller patch, an info screen of chars, better working gallery, according to a previous poster less spaghetti coding even if he/she was still not impressed MB used yes and No in coding and possibly a few other things that would have been a shit load of work if would have continued old version and rework might have taken weeks or more just for that to bring episode 1 in line so MB could have gone on with the old code which likely also would have broken everyone's saves. Well I think what he did was smarter overall.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
That is so weird. Not least of all that some of who would probably fall under "teens" are in their twenties according to the Relationships page.

Also there would be a lot of category overlap. Cat is 19 so would be in the Teens but also in the main family. Ditto her mom, would be a milf etc.

But ignoring the overlap, I'd just hate for all the characters to be so isolated. The thought of Cat not sharing scenes with our other gorgeous redheads other than her mom makes me sad. Fiona and Cat deserve to get to be friends etc.
Guess I said it wrong, I've just edited ma previous post to fix what I meant to say.

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
The 5GB limit is just the free Mega limit. People seem to generally be fine with downloading double digit GBs for games like Wild Life or Subverse every time there's a new update. I can understand the argument someone else made about there being some major refactors to the code base. Still, if it was my game, I'd try to get the rest of the game in line with it and keep everything together, not bring back the "please insert disk 2" solution from 20 years ago.

Side note; did some testing, some minor compression could easily halve the image sizes without noticeable loss of quality.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes