Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dunno - she's obviously got quite a submissive nature, or she wouldn't have been able to have been manipulated into that situation in the first place. The MC is able to accentuate those submissive tendencies in way that is mutually enjoyable, rather than in a way that is inherently bad/taking advantage; good sub/dom relationships (emphasize on relationship) tend to work that way, it's just as a subject it's something that's quite skewed in adult games / vns.
While I agree with your that its a good sub/dom relationship unlike in many other games, I have to say, I don't like her calling MC "master" too, it just feels wrong.
But as Moonbox said there is no easy way of changing it or making it a variable, cause of the stutter.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While I agree with your that its a good sub/dom relationship unlike in many other games, I have to say, I don't like her calling MC "master" too, it just feels wrong.
But as Moonbox said there is no easy way of changing it or making it a variable, cause of the stutter.
Didn't MB say that she was gonna be weaned of calling him Master incrementally

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hmm, if so I must've missed it. I just remember that because of the stutter it was tricky to just change or make it a variable.
I'm pretty sure he sad that the stutter will stay... I even pointed out that it would be a good story arc where MC helps her to overcome it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure he sad that the stutter will stay... I even pointed out that it would be a good story arc where MC helps her to overcome it.
Well I think it so too, it would be a good story arc, but it also depents on how long the game goes on, if it's for example only over like 6 months, it wouldn't make much sense anyways. If it's longer there could be 2 paths (but that would need more work and shorter updates because of the split in writing). Or Moon could just show it in the ending :unsure: that she lost her stutter.

But its hecking cute anyways :love:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Well I think it so too, it would be a good story arc, but it also depents on how long the game goes on, if it's for example only over like 6 months, it wouldn't make much sense anyways. If it's longer there could be 2 paths (but that would need more work and shorter updates because of the split in writing). Or Moon could just show it in the ending :unsure: that she lost her stutter.

But its hecking cute anyways :love:
I think what MoonBox said, was that because of the stuttering aspect of her speak, he wouldn't be able to let people choose what Shizuka called the MC. I could be mistaken though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think what MoonBox said, was that because of the stuttering aspect of her speak, he wouldn't be able to let people choose what Shizuka called the MC. I could be mistaken though.
He said both. That cause of the stutter no choosing and that the stutter will stay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
game ends when mc finally enters nana ,literal the game will turn black then return to title screen

it would be good if we could help make the stutter trigger only when highly stressed but if not oh well

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
game ends when mc finally enters nana ,literal the game will turn black then return to title screen

it would be good if we could help make the stutter trigger only when highly stressed but if not oh well
Nah, I want to meet my new Aunt/Uncle that will ALSO call me Daddy.

daddy.gif

The stutter, TBBH after the first 5 or 6 times, I no longer even register it, now it's Shizuka's speak and I've adapted. It's not a problem if you play this a few more times... after all, we have 15 days to wait, more than enough time to elevate our adaptation levels.

Peace :D

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

I find it kinda cute, I'm not sure what Moonbox's plans are, but maybe it will gradually go away over time, but I really don't mind it, it's part of her character

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Dunno - she's obviously got quite a submissive nature, or she wouldn't have been able to have been manipulated into that situation in the first place. The MC is able to accentuate those submissive tendencies in way that is mutually enjoyable, rather than in a way that is inherently bad/taking advantage; good sub/dom relationships (emphasize on relationship) tend to work that way, it's just as a subject it's something that's quite skewed in adult games / vns.
It's actually sad that you rarely see good, loving dom/sub relationships in games like these. Interestingly in many irl examples of loving dom/sub relationship the sub has more power, since they are the one that draw the lines on what happens.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
when do you think that 0.17 is going to be on this site?
probably not long, in 2 days it drops on 10 bucks tier if not sooner probably then and if not then, then few days after another chance when drops another tier, wont be long

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So this is it for chapter 1 right, moving forward it goes onto chapter 2 and a new download file, so it will be much smaller size right?.

Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes