Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
a pirate site with no one pirating GH, what's going on? is there a conspiracy happening rn?
Personally I prefer it for games that have super regular release dates. GH releases ever 2 weeks, which means we only need to wait that long for an update. If 1.8 leaks a week before it's supposed to release for us then unless 1.9 leaks too it pushes our wait for it up to 3 weeks.
Happened to another game I play that does monthly releases, with a 1 month delay for free versions. Game leaked once but not twice and now we have to wait 2 whole months for an update.

Reactions: Bob69 and CircaAD

cityoforphans

Aug 22, 2020
I'm pretty confused, could anyone explain this to me? What does the incest patch actually change? At the beginning, even with the patch installed it's telling me the family that died is my landlord, landlady and roommate. Is that supposed to happen? If not, how do you install the patch properly?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I'm pretty confused, could anyone explain this to me? What does the incest patch actually change? At the beginning, even with the patch installed it's telling me the family that died is my landlord, landlady and roommate. Is that supposed to happen? If not, how do you install the patch properly?
Are you playing part 1 or part 2 of the game? If part 1, did you get the patch from the "show more versions" part of Lewdpatcher or did you download the one for v0.17+? If it was named script.rpy, then you downloaded the right one for part 1. If it was rels.rpy, you downloaded the one for part 2.

Reactions: cityoforphans

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
If you are playing part one, when you go to the download page for the patch, you have to hit the show previous versions under the mega link.
1669353655342.png
The current link (v0.17) is for the patch of part two, which you should only download after you finish part one, and make sure to save at the end of part one when it tells you too.

Edit: Got beaten to the response, lol

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Gonna be honest, the only way I'm coping between updates now is because of the World Cup (as a Brazilian, yep, we love our football here and such) and F1 season just ended (I'm a F1 fan), 3 games a day (the first game is 7AM, no chance in hell I'm waking that early) and some other things here and there (like playing a lot of kairosoft's games like Game Dev Story and such), and all other projects I follow are really far away from a new build (not a criticism, just a nod).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm gonna let you in on a secret:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's fair, but there's a lot of good devs around but don't receive the same, I do understand that he releases very regularly, but not all can do that, so I guess they figure F the other developers and leak leak leak, lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's fair, but there's a lot of good devs around but don't receive the same, I do understand that he releases very regularly, but not all can do that, so I guess they figure F the other developers and leak leak leak, lol
I can't speak for the other devs. Or for the people that chooses to leak. I wouldn't dare to presume anything about either of them, nor the reasons, nor the attitudes. Heck, I'm not even sure if all the people that subscribes to MoonBox on Patreon or wherever feels the way we feel here.

What I can tell you, is that since MB upped his release schedule to 2 updates per month, the leaks started to dwindle, until as you see now, they take quite a while. In here, I never read one single comment by MoonBox complaining of the leak. Instead he took it gracefully, updated the OP with the links and stayed on for a couple of days to see if any issues arose.

I will not make comparisons, I leave it to whomever wants to. All I know, is that even the people that translates the game, respect the releases. Don't get me wrong, I want my fix of GH, I want it bad. But, I do prefer that MoonBox feels good, has the funds to keep doing this and earning a living, so that he keeps going and we keep getting this quality game whenever it goes public.

If I could I would be subscribed, unfortunately life made other plans for me.

Peace :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I personally don't think that early leaks of the game will hurt a devs funding....
If you make a good game people will support you if they can even if they can get it for free..
Take BD and WVM for example , he started his releases here on F95 weekly letting everyone play his game.
Even when getting more supporters the releases here was still getting out the same day or in a couple of days after it got released on his patreon and he still kept gaining supporters and funding...
And in my opinion This game is as good as WVM and i hope that MoonBox do as well as BD (if not better).
People will support a good game even when they can get it for free and this forum is a great platform for reaching new perverts... :p (y)

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I personally don't think that early leaks of the game will hurt a devs funding....
If you make a good game people will support you if they can even if they can get it for free..
Take BD and WVM for example , he started his releases here on F95 weekly letting everyone play his game.
Even when getting more supporters the releases here was still getting out the same day or in a couple of days after it got released on his patreon and he still kept gaining supporters and funding...
And in my opinion This game is as good as WVM and i hope that MoonBox do as well as BD (if not better).
People will support a good game even when they can get it for free and this forum is a great platform for reaching new perverts... :p (y)

The main difference is that MoonBox and GH are still (hopefully for quite some time) in focus. I don't rule out the possibility that MB may need a resting period, time to re-center himself and breathe. He's only human after all. This schedule is heaven for us, but it will take it's toll on him. He's young, hungry for success, willing to work for it, but he's not made of steel.

The problem wasn't that other devs took time to rest, is that they never got back to work and instead found it easier to explain it out with lame excuses, as if they weren't completely transparent. The only way to keep the trust is to say: "I'm going to take 1 month to rest." and do it. The measure of any adult is how we return from vacations, not that we take them. In the case of most of the devs with a lot of success is that they no longer come back from the vacations. They start again but never leave the tiki bar sometimes literally.

In the case of MB we still haven't seen how it will go, from what I gleaned from his words and actions, he has a strong work attitude. Maybe that will be enough.

In the meantime this is one of the best games in this site. May not be flashy, it isn't, it's it's simplicity that makes it great, but it is engaging. The writing of this almost too simple story is what makes a BIG difference. The humor, the respect, the wholesomeness, the care, the feelings, it's not a soap opera, but, it shows sensitivity. This is a deceptively simple thing, the MC is just a truly nice guy. He's a pervert, but not a creep. He's horny, but not a rapist. This is rare in this medium. Guys like him are portrayed as losers, as betas, as inferior to the "macho", alpha, with a domineering posture and presence. He's none of those things, yet, he's assertive, protective, strong, loyal (even in a harem game) and honest.

This MC is a pleasure to play as. That, in itself, is almost unique in this place. And, that is exactly what makes this one of the best games in this site.

Bah, I'm way too fan boy today, I'll shut up now.

Peace :censored:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Peace :censored:
Dude I totally get it I to love this game my point was that I don't believe good/great games won't suffer from early leaks/releases in this forum, I believe it's the other way around..
And I'm using BD succes to state that point

Well peace back at ya and Enjoy your weekend , I will be patiently waiting for 0.18 :)

May 30, 2022
What are those two games that you are talking about?

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes