S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
BD = BrainDrop (Developer of WVM)
WVM = WVM (One of the most important games in this site)

Oh the fun you'll have......... :D

Peace :)
Never hear of it before, gonna give it a download. Not surprised I never heard of it before when the only tag it has that I jump at is Harem. Still the previews look amazing

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thought the same but if hes new to the world here BD has only had 4 updates in about 15 monthes so probably didn't see it.
Well, I am here less than a year, and haven't gone through ever single Harem game. Most of the games I find have multiple tags I'm into, or I check out from the latest games and updates page. If it hasn't been updated in over a year there's no way I'd have seen it. That said Summertime Saga was my first gateway into adult games, which eventually lead to me joining this site

Reactions: CircaAD

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
everytime i see wvm i keep being not wanting to play it, i tried it once and just couldn't like it

none of the games here where my first dive into adult games, i don't even remember which one it was low chance of the game being here

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wvm IS A STAPLE TO GOOD FEELS + WONDERFUL GAMES TO LIFT YOU UP TO THE STARS.
Your whole post is heresy to the very nature of the game we have here - ONLY GOOD FEELS GAMING.

everytime i see wvm i keep being not wanting to play it, i tried it once and just couldn't like it

none of the games here where my first dive into adult games, i don't even remember which one it was low chance of the game being here
hmm maybe it'll be a double leak
MC has been helping Pry baby honey doe eyed sweetie and NANA blessed bombshell passion fruit all throughtout.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not trying to disrespect Moon, but the way the lot of you are overhyping Nana, you're all probably going to be disappointed when it actually happens. Being excited for it to happen and looking forward to it is fine, but some of you are a tad obsessed
Honestly imma loose my shit if it turns out that Nana is gunna be a hardcore-BDSM pain sub lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes