jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
wvm IS A STAPLE TO GOOD FEELS + WONDERFUL GAMES TO LIFT YOU UP TO THE STARS.
Your whole post is heresy to the very nature of the game we have here - ONLY GOOD FEELS GAMING.

MC has been helping Pry baby honey doe eyed sweetie and NANA blessed bombshell passion fruit all throughtout.
i am a heretic

right

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
On the one hand, a game thread with a positive demeanor and an active and pleasant developer is a nice change.
On the other hand, too much positive demeanor looks like a case of mass brainrot. I feel like I should be in a hazmat suit.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2172998

Every now and then i see these kinds of marks from DAZ3D renders and i've always wondered what they are and what causes them, anyone familiar with them enough to give a thorough and technical answer?
That's the hair cap clipping with the skin. It's an easy fix but I had no idea what I was doing back then. I keep telling myself I gotta touch those up but my memory is... What were we talking about?

It does. Instead of loading a save you can start a game, answer questions and go on... However we may feel about it, it's an option. I wouldn't use it, but I'm not everyone, neither are you, right?

Peace :(
Never crossed my mind that it would be used for skipping part 1. It was more meant for people that had trouble importing a save or wanted to change some of their choices.

What's so special about Shizuka? Does she own a rainbow? View attachment 2186396
She farts rainbows if that make you feel better :LOL:

It's been over a week. Come on moonbox
Bruh, you really giving me shit for not leaking my own game? :HideThePain:

If one thing needs to change about the game, it's the wording of the two choices when you meet Fi because it is too easy to choose the one that blocks her path.
Not sure why that's a thing now, it's one of the first real choices and I never heard anything about it. Though now it seems to be common enough so I should probably make it clearer.

Did I ever tell you I love you? :ROFLMAO:

actually the developer should fix both the event of the plane (first I told her about the hair and nothing happened xd) and Fiona's alternatives
The hair thing is the wrong choice, that's why nothing happened.

We still have ethics... and Moonbox needs the money...
I heard he wants his dick to be as big as Zeus... that's not cheap... ;)
I actually found a doc in Juarez that did it for 50$. Just tied my dick to a burro and slapped it's ass.
Now I'm smacking midgets like it's nobodies business.

How to open first photo in the gallery ?
That's Shawna's blowjob scene. If you got the second scene then you already saw it.

On the one hand, a game thread with a positive demeanor and an active and pleasant developer is a nice change.
On the other hand, too much positive demeanor looks like a case of mass brainrot. I feel like I should be in a hazmat suit.
Just drink the punch, you'll like it ;)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time (0.19)

Ready for bed babe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Round 2 (Pretty spoilery if you haven't played v18)

21 and you still don't know how to tie a tie

Last edited:
May 30, 2022
That's the hair cap clipping with the skin. It's an easy fix but I had no idea what I was doing back then. I keep telling myself I gotta touch those up but my memory is... What were we talking about?

Never crossed my mind that it would be used for skipping part 1. It was more meant for people that had trouble importing a save or wanted to change some of their choices.

She farts rainbows if that make you feel better :LOL:

Bruh, you really giving me shit for not leaking my own game? :HideThePain:

Not sure why that's a thing now, it's one of the first real choices and I never heard anything about it. Though now it seems to be common enough so I should probably make it clearer.

Did I ever tell you I love you? :ROFLMAO:

The hair thing is the wrong choice, that's why nothing happened.

I actually found a doc in Juarez that did it for 50$. Just tied my dick to a burro and slapped it's ass.
Now I'm smacking midgets like it's nobodies business.

That's Shawna's blowjob scene. If you got the second scene then you already saw it.

Just drink the punch, you'll like it ;)
lol Sorry bro... I don't know how things work here. It's my first time in f95

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes