short ass update but man did i laugh a lot with toy i mean annabell

i wouldn't mind a mama and nana threesome

Last edited:
Reactions: .Septic.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
F the updates at this point.. waiting for Nana.. till then adios partner
well adios :)
I personally wish there was an option to completely avoid that possibility but appearently she is one of the "main LI we can't avoid". But OK, if it happens one day, I hope it won't happen too often... I'm not into the GILF kink AT ALL. It's a boner-killer for me.

But... each his own :)

Enderstar

Nov 11, 2020
Getting an error whenever i try loading any of my part 1 saves. thought it was the mod, but I tried with and without, neither work.. any ideas?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Next week we gonn' breed Amy! I won't take anything else as suitable!
Not a chance........

I personally wish there was an option to completely avoid that possibility but appearently she is one of the "main LI we can't avoid". But OK, if it happens one day, I hope it won't happen too often... I'm not into the GILF kink AT ALL. It's a boner-killer for me.

Weird game to be in to if you don't like Gilfs.........

HazyTank

Dec 4, 2020

Yeah, I find FUTA content to be a boner killer as well, so you know what I do? If I see a game that has that content I just move on to one I do find appealing.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh no, long ass post is trying to come out...

First let's get the post-morten out of the way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now. I am not a fan of dom/sub play. I really am not. It just rubs me wrong. It's not that it isn't somewhat exciting, it's that it makes me feel wrong. Like, I shouldn't be watching this. Hey, I know I have the option to not see it, so, if I do see it is by my choice. Yet, I feel uncomfortable, I really don't like this. I'll go along, but it isn't my thing.

That said, both scenes with Annabelle and Karen, weren't that extreme, so that helped. While the scene with Karen was consensual, except for the husband, I would have preferred he wasn't there, but, ah well, the world wasn't custom made for me. The Annabelle scene wasn't consensual, this really made me very uncomfortable. I'm not saying anything more, except that this wasn't my cup of tea.

MoonBox I'll refrain from further comments on this theme.

Yeah, better cut it short.

Peace :(

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Lol, i used update only, my save dont work and now i either dowload old version and start again or just stop playing since start new game in new version you will see black screens only, too bad.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
y'all play without the patch? :eek:
Not at all, why?

still not sex with nana,,,,,,,boring:D
Ok........

Lol, i used update only, my save dont work and now i either dowload old version and start again or just stop playing since start new game in new version you will see black screens only, too bad.
So you either saved at the wrong place (save won't work) or you have a faulty download and that's it for you?

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes