MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
So, the thing I'm taking from this update is basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, giving Annabelle an actual SWEET nickname make every interaction 100x times MORE FUNNY

screenshot0025.png

I have no doubt that many would still play it. The gilfs are the best part of it.
I wouldn't. Not because of the gilfs, but because while most of the games are only: this or that in terms of LI, Grandma's House is like a buffet, and in a buffet, you eat everything.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Glad you enjoyed what you enjoyed.
I don't really see the non consensual aspect of it. MC gave her an out, she told him to do it and then she did whatever he told her to do so that he wouldn't stop.
That being said, if the scene made you feel uncomfortable, you might wanna back out of her route because it's gonna get rougher before it doesn't and it's gonna be a while before she's ready to admit that she loves it.
Her route is basically buttfuck her till she breaks then creampie her till she's fixed
Oh man... I'll try. I hope I can stomach it, I'd hate to miss any part of your work. NGL, it was complicated for me. I'm way too empathetic for this shit. There are other reasons, but this is not the place to talk about them.

I'll give it my best try. That's about all I can do.

close enough.gif

Peace :)

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Another epic update. But I couldn't remember who Karen was and then went looking for her in Part 1 and couldn't find her in any of my saves, so I can't remember why she's such a sub bitch. Probably just gives me an excuse to play it again. But I hope once it's finished, GH will come out in one huge file so that we don't have to cross-reference and switch between parts. I know other games have been divided up like this but they don't have this level of replayability. And I know that's what galleries are for, but my copy of GH1-16 doesn't have a gallery, and anyway I find galleries are a soulless way of revisiting favourite scenes. Maybe it's just me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Another epic update. But I couldn't remember who Karen was and then went looking for her in Part 1 and couldn't find her in any of my saves, so I can't remember why she's such a sub bitch. Probably just gives me an excuse to play it again. But I hope once it's finished, GH will come out in one huge file so that we don't have to cross-reference and switch between parts. I know other games have been divided up like this but they don't have this level of replayability. And I know that's what galleries are for, but my copy of GH1-16 doesn't have a gallery, and anyway I find galleries are a soulless way of revisiting favourite scenes. Maybe it's just me.
She is the bitch from the coffee shop that we take in to the bathroom to "correct" her behaviour.

There is also the relationship page from the main menu now to check who's who

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What's difficult to cumpute? This game has so many more other women. And the reason I clicked on it in the first place is because of the 4.5 stars rating. That's all :)
Let's be honest : if this game only had GILFs, I wonder how many people would actually play this game. Serious question... :KEK:
Nothing's difficult to compute?
I said "does not". Not "difficult to".
Obviously referring to the fact that it has Grandma in the title, yet the complaint was about there being a Grandma in it.
Well, duh. :ROFLMAO:
I neither know, nor care, about the answer to how many would play it, if it was only GILF content.
I have no desire to kink shame others.

The simple fact remains. It's called Grandma's House. So one cannot be surprised to encounter Grandma content.
It should be beyond obvious that she's a major character & the game has been blatantly building up to her being a LI for ages.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes