S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great update, but feels much shorter than normal.

I'm probably one of the very few bisexuals playing this game, so if I don't say it no one will; Karens husband is so much hotter than MC. Kinda feels unfair really. Would rather see his face all the time than MCs.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What's difficult to cumpute? This game has so many more other women. And the reason I clicked on it in the first place is because of the 4.5 stars rating. That's all :)
Let's be honest : if this game only had GILFs, I wonder how many people would actually play this game. Serious question... :KEK:
I would. Depends on the characters' personalities and the story. For me, the story is more important than any other aspect. The grandmother in this game has a great personality and very lovable, so I don't mind her a bit. I would love this if there was no sex at all in it.

We all get older. Looks fade, personality is forever, so that's what I focus on.

I do respect your opinion though and felt your post about your preferences was very respectful. We're all different. And yeah, I am like you, if a game gets a really good rating, than I will often check it out, even if it may not be up my alley, you never know if it will have a really good story... and I like a good story first and foremost, sex is not required.

Reactions: MoonBox

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I would. Depends on the characters' personalities and the story. For me, the story is more important than any other aspect. The grandmother in this game has a great personality and very lovable, so I don't mind her a bit. I would love this if there was no sex at all in it.

We all get older. Looks fade, personality is forever, so that's what I focus on.

I do respect your opinion though and felt your post about your preferences was very respectful. We're all different. And yeah, I am like you, if a game gets a really good rating, than I will often check it out, even if it may not be up my alley, you never know if it will have a really good story... and I like a good story first and foremost, sex is not required.
I would love if it was possible to just be super friendly with the grandmother.
She would be our best buddy and life coach. However... having a best buddy does not equate "I want to fuck my best buddy"... On certain case, that's even the contrary! That's all I'm saying :)

So I really wanted to avoid ALL sexual interactions with this kind Grandmother, making her my best friend or something. The dev already decided otherwise so I'm sure I will skip some content in the future. Hopefully this will not become MOST of the content...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
wait wait does the pig block any path cause if not imma restart game and avoid her if it's just anal play up until mindbreak

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I didn't know Jules Winnfield and Thomas were the same person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i just started playing this game. why does incest patch seem less..... incest-ish?
Did you download the right one? If you are playing part 1 of the game, use the "show previous versions" on Lewdpatcher and get the one for v16. The patch for part 2 is universal for v17+.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another amazing update...the humor on this one was amazing (omar joke with the mc is amazing and almost made me spit my coffee at my keyboard), i loved everything, from nana date to the re-appearing of someone... also felt attacked by the developer with this statement...
screenshot0001.png
The winter here is cold, they have short fur and also they look so freaking cute with the winter clothes.

• Red Heart

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Finally got around to playing this game, man I have been missing out. Great renders, good characters and a constant updating schedule ffing awesome! The only thing I have a little trouble with is Shizuka, mainly because i'm not into co-dependent relationships but that's a minor inconvenience the game got much more on offer, keep on rocking man!

i just started playing this game. why does incest patch seem less..... incest-ish?
Did you download the right one? On lewdpatcher you can click on show previous updates, you need 0.16 if you just start out. Just saw the post of @deuxrayme, same thing.

• Red Heart

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I would love if it was possible to just be super friendly with the grandmother.
She would be our best buddy and life coach. However... having a best buddy does not equate "I want to fuck my best buddy"... On certain case, that's even the contrary! That's all I'm saying :)

So I really wanted to avoid ALL sexual interactions with this kind Grandmother, making her my best friend or something. The dev already decided otherwise so I'm sure I will skip some content in the future. Hopefully this will not become MOST of the content...
She will probably die of old age before mc gets to fuck her.

Well if vn characters actually aged that is.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Grandma's House [v0.18]

*****************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes