serjmalakian

Nov 8, 2020
Use logic & common sense. 1 comes before 2 in counting numbers, book series, T.V. series, anything in general....
Dont need to be sarcastic dude, if you want to show off, thats fine. It is just because I never saw 2 parts download on this website before, use common sense sometimes too ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dont need to be sarcastic dude, if you want to show off, thats fine. It is just because I never saw 2 parts download on this website before, use common sense sometimes too ;)
I see it all over the site, you've not explored enough.

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I want more time with Priya. The whole wedding event still sticks in my mind and I honestly loved it. And if I can be greedy I would love some more lactation time with Jamila.. just my kink i guess.
I must admit that the new play time with Annabelle was seriously good also. More piggy time please.

Kronigmeister

Feb 2, 2019
She will probably die of old age before mc gets to fuck her.

Well if vn characters actually aged that is.
If that's the case the game will need a necrophilia tag. ;)
My only complaint would be a lot of the women are shaved (my preference being unshaved). Love the game though and cannot wait to fuck grandma!

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I 100% know what you're talking about but I just wanna make sure you got the reference. What are you talking about?
I was mostly referencing the choir boys raping the sow with the whole spear up her ass, but the murder of Piggy reads very similar even if it wasn't a rape so I guess it's a bit of a dual reference.

• Wow
Reactions: MoonBox

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure about the MC's request about marrying his grandma, but if he wanted to marry Liz, Kat, or Amy he could literally do it in Rhode Island or New Jersey seeing as those states actually allow those sort of marriages within the US assuming he lives in said country. outside of the us he could do this in Norway, Chile, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Finland, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Germany and Russia.

But on another note looks like the BBB's (Big Butt Bitches) got the love in this update with Nana being the exception. Also that GTA reference had me dying of laughter I needed that laugh so much.

Also whoever made the suggestion of Nana being a virgin and having 3 kids so the MC could pop her cherry congrats in a sense seeing as while this doesn't look like it is happening with Nana it does look like the idea was passed on to one Annabelle. Though I do wish he would have adopted her as his daughter seeing as he would not only be popping his "Daughter" cherry, but also rearranging her guts in the future. This gigachad is cucking everyone with the... No scratch that he will be cucking Omar in the future due to Omar's mom being one of the 7 women that can't be skipped.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Date night with Nana couldn't have been written any better. Love the atmosphere you built up there. This release however made me think a little bit. I have to wonder with Ophelia's questions, whether or not our MC ever went to a sperm bank that a certain someone in this update used in the past. Whaddaya say MoonBox??

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I would love if it was possible to just be super friendly with the grandmother.
She would be our best buddy and life coach. However... having a best buddy does not equate "I want to fuck my best buddy"... On certain case, that's even the contrary! That's all I'm saying :)

So I really wanted to avoid ALL sexual interactions with this kind Grandmother, making her my best friend or something. The dev already decided otherwise so I'm sure I will skip some content in the future. Hopefully this will not become MOST of the content...
Well, there hasn't been ANY sex with her at all so... not sure what the problem is though I do have to agree with others, given the name of the game, I would expect for there to be sex with her. To go into a visual novel with the name this has and expect to avoid sex with the main character seems a little naive.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Date night with Nana couldn't have been written any better. Love the atmosphere you built up there. This release however made me think a little bit. I have to wonder with Ophelia's questions, whether or not our MC ever went to a sperm bank that a certain someone in this update used in the past. Whaddaya say MoonBox??
oddly enough despite the MC having to be able to produce sperm at a very and I mean very young age for this idea to work, oddly enough I honestly don't think it would be impossible. I mean for crying out loud the youngest woman to ever become a mother was 5 years old meaning that somewhere between 0 - 4 she hit puberty so yeah.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i have been looking at what some differneces are between taking and not taking girls and i find it weird that something like your neighbors coming over and thanking you for taking care of her or mini thanking you for getting her grand daughter to her would only happen when you choose to try and get with them vs not. to me these look like normal every day events that should not be part of a spesific route. though this is me just thinking out loud

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
wow i love this game, but not for the sex, but for the funny moments. It takes a lot for something to really tug at my heart strings. I am still playing v.0.16 and have reached little cutie shizuka who has just moved into the house with grandma and mc. It was such a sad little story why Grandma had to rescue her, and I think her story was exceptionally written. The MC really acted like a mature person and almost fatherly like towards her. I am still at the same point in the story, and will go back to it tomorrow, it's the little things like this, which are so unexpected and when they occur you can tell it was written with tenderness and a lot of love and care, which I found amazing considering the rest of the story up to that point. very beautiful moment in the story, i hope there are more heart warming touching stories like this to come but not to the extreme of shizuka's story though, poor cutie!

I have modded v0.16 and v.0.17 is there the ic patch for v.018. Also should i get rid of v0.17 if I have just downloaded v.0.18?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I wish I could block this until nana was fuckable. What's the point of this if not to fuck my nan?
I think amy is the best looking aunt. I think what he is doing is trying to make the encounter that more special to him
well maybe i think so, but in hindsight I am not sure exactly what is going on, we have all these lovely little stories going on with different women but some of them I think are intentionally shallow or I could be wrong. Like his middle eastern mom who really isn't his mom, but she took care of him because his mom and dad and little sister where killed in a plane crash. I think the MC still secretly believes his little sister is alive, which if she is and the story is done right, would be beautiful. I am actually surprised by the depth of the stories with the women in this game. I hope it continues, always room for improvement in the writing, but going back to grandma..he is a bit of a hypocrit I mean considering what he did to his aunt and honestly that was a huge build up too that took ages to happen. I hope amy comes back soon and we have her story unfold with the mc...then his mom (the middle east woman) then probably grandma. he is a busy man lol

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Not at all, why?

Ok........

So you either saved at the wrong place (save won't work) or you have a faulty download and that's it for you?
Yeah i saved before the text asking to save appears, always did that and was pretty impossible to guess what would happen, now i need to dowload the old version, play every thing again, to much stuff to do, when it is complete, i dowload again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah i saved before the text asking to save appears, always did that and was pretty impossible to guess what would happen, now i need to dowload the old version, play every thing again, to much stuff to do, when it is complete, i dowload again.
You don't, at least not if you remember your choices. Just start a game without importing.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
wow i love this game, but not for the sex, but for the funny moments. It takes a lot for something to really tug at my heart strings. I am still playing v.0.16 and have reached little cutie shizuka who has just moved into the house with grandma and mc. It was such a sad little story why Grandma had to rescue her, and I think her story was exceptionally written. The MC really acted like a mature person and almost fatherly like towards her. I am still at the same point in the story, and will go back to it tomorrow, it's the little things like this, which are so unexpected and when they occur you can tell it was written with tenderness and a lot of love and care, which I found amazing considering the rest of the story up to that point. very beautiful moment in the story, i hope there are more heart warming touching stories like this to come but not to the extreme of shizuka's story though, poor cutie!

I have modded v0.16 and v.0.17 is there the ic patch for v.018. Also should i get rid of v0.17 if I have just downloaded v.0.18?
walkthrough mod has ic patch and if you downloaded full v.0.18 you don't need the v.0.17

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It will literally take you 4-5 minutes to go through part 1 using "tab"............

Or as Bob69 said, just start part 2 and answer the questions.

Btw, ignoring the "save here" is a sure way to mess up your saves.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
It will literally take you 4-5 minutes to go through part 1 using "tab"............

Or as Bob69 said, just start part 2 and answer the questions.

Btw, ignoring the "save here" is a sure way to mess up your saves.
I didn't ignore it, normaly when "save here" appears, i use rollback and save in the scene, and if you start in part 2, my game shows only black screen, part 1 its "broken" to me, so i need to dowload again to start over.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes