S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If Sophia is our half-sister I think that's kinda funny. It's like Moon saw all the people clamoring for the sister to be back and was like " You want a fuckable sister? Fine. Sophia is you're sister now."

Also Ophelias reaction to all the incest is going to be pretty funny. Like she obviously didn't want us fucking Sophia if we're siblings, but jokes on her because we're already fucking our aunt and cousin

Edit: fixed spelling and typos

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
" You want a fuckable sister? Fine. Sophia is you're sister now."
If many complains made Moonbox to change his mind about sister content, then how many times people must complain about Nana? :unsure:
Hundreds of players wants fuckable Nana, but instead of fuckable grandma we got this: GH_get_out.gif
"Get the fuck out you impatient motherfucker":KEK:

I think Moonbox has planned turning Sophia to half-sister earlier without people's complains. He is not person who changes his mind so fast;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Since Ophelia knew MCs fathers name, my guess would be that the father was the spermdonor, so Sophia is MCs half-sister
Ophelia is a long time friend of nana, so it would make sense she knows the name anyway. Hell the sperm donor might even be Nana's old husband. If it would be MC's father though it would be interesting why Pet, who seems to have been a complete daddy's girl chose MC's fathers or grandfathers sperm and what role did Priya and possibly Nana's checkups play in that. :p

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If many complains made Moonbox to change his mind about sister content, then how many times people must complain about Nana? :unsure:
Hundreds of players wants fuckable Nana, but instead of fuckable grandma we got this: View attachment 2199724
"Get the fuck out you impatient motherfucker":KEK:

I think Moonbox has planned turning Sophia to half-sister earlier without people's complains. He is not person who changes his mind so fast;)
Oh you're probably right, still a funny thought though. Kinda hope more siblings turn up.
And Moon did give a big step forward with Nana. Like what happened was huge progress considering where we started. Notr fair to compare Nana with Liz and Cat, or even Amy. The dynamics were completely different from the start. Especially Cat.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone remember, was it Sophia or Isabella who wants to be our new sister?

Just trying to get a count on how many sisters we have.
  • Presumed Dead Sister
  • Sophia (strongly implied half sister)
  • Isabella (independently adopted sister) ???
  • Shizuka ( personally I feel she's very much a younger sister type character, and would like her to move from maid to sister)
So we have between two and four sisters by my count, so far.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Saves don't work, and I don't remember who is who and what was there at the beginning of the questions
P.S. But Anabel changed self name to Melinda)))

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can anyone remember, was it Sophia or Isabella who wants to be our new sister?

Just trying to get a count on how many sisters we have.
  • Presumed Dead Sister
  • Sophia (strongly implied half sister)
  • Isabella (independently adopted sister) ???
  • Shizuka ( personally I feel she's very much a younger sister type character, and would like her to move from maid to sister)
So we have between two and four sisters by my count, so far.
Well, you missed the most obvious Sister ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, you missed the most obvious Sister ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking at this picture, and I have no idea who you could be teasing me about. I'm perfectly fine with Cat remain a cousin.
I'm going to say, the only "obvious" sister left on this list is Molly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm looking at this picture, and I have no idea who you could be teasing me about. I'm perfectly fine with Cat remain a cousin.
I'm going to say, the only "obvious" sister left on this list is Molly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If Maria were wearing her habit in that picture, then Sister Maria, the nun, should be an obvious Sister.
1669653324379.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I just KNEW as soon as I made my comment, that this was the type of answer I was going to get. I just knew.

While I do appreicate the word play, this is obviously not the type of sister I had in mind. That said she is going to get fucked and knocked up like all the girls in the family

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BTW, looking at that tracker picture reminded me, where is Aiko, surely we save her from that hell Nana saved Shizuka from, she gave us her virginity...both of them?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
BTW, looking at that tracker picture reminded me, where is Aiko, surely we save her from that hell Nana saved Shizuka from, she gave us her virginity...both of them?
No, she's a side girl only. MB said we might see her again later but only in passing.

He also said that she isn't in any danger at the spa since she's not indentured.

Nov 6, 2020
Darn, I really liked Aiko. And while her not being a main LI doesn't really bum me out that much (still a little bummed), I hope she shows up as more than a passing wave in the street.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes