S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tbh, i'd prefer if Sophia isn't related to MC in any way, there's plenty of incest already going around and i say that as person who always installs the incest patch :p
There is a lot of incest going on, but not all of it is incest involving MC. I mean, we're involved in that we're there and it wouldn't be happening without us, but it's not our family or relations doing it.

Also writing this gave me an amazing idea.

I really want Sophia to be our sister now, so we can force Annabelle to watch as we, that is Sophia and us has sex in front of her after everyone knows that we're siblings

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think you're one of very few people not to read it that way. Like it was very heavy handed. MC stops very short of asking if we're related
Yeah. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from asking. Maybe that's why he gets all the girls and I don't... even try. :unsure:

Peace :(

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from asking. Maybe that's why he gets all the girls and I don't... even try. :unsure:

Peace :(
I think the not asking is simply for dramatic effect, because lets be real, at this point in the game we've either commited and inspired so much incest, her being our half sister is not going to stop or change anything.

My guess and prediction is that we won't get it confirmed until just after we have sex with her for the first time.

Also, and this is an argument for making her our sister, Cat would be delighted to learn that her best friend is also her cousin. Who would be so cruel to withhold that joy from her. Hell, the rest of our family would probably be similarly delighted to welcome her to the family. The more I think of it, the more heart broken I'M going to be if this doesn't happen

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Tbh, i'd prefer if Sophia isn't related to MC in any way, there's plenty of incest already going around and i say that as person who always installs the incest patch :p
Incest is not one of my kinks but it is so tough to find well written games on here that don't have some in it and I always do the patch because it is jarring reading "landlady" or "childhood friend" nonsense they have to put in to get around censorship. Now, I will not put on a patch if it was written without it in mind in the first place and others just want to shoehorn it in there.

Reactions: blackstar42

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is a lot of incest going on, but not all of it is incest involving MC. I mean, we're involved in that we're there and it wouldn't be happening without us, but it's not our family or relations doing it.

Also writing this gave me an amazing idea.

I really want Sophia to be our sister now, so we can force Annabelle to watch as we, that is Sophia and us has sex in front of her after everyone knows that we're siblings
Eh, while incest is fine and nice in many games, in Sophia's case i feel it's unnecessary and might actually hurt the story IMO. If there really was that kind of hinting, i would hope in this case it would be good old red herring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing

Haight

Aug 27, 2017
What the fuck is this game? The dude's aunt, who he wants to fuck, comes into the shower with him, calling him daddy, and asks for her back to be massaged, and he's trying *not* to get an erection. *Weird* writing, though at least technically proficient.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
ok iam out of this game.. this way of uploading and spreading files is totaly bullshit .......he uploads part 2 but says we need to play part 1 .. so where the fuck is part 1 ? i wont play the game over and over from the beginning every time he makes a fucking update...
1669701407598.png
It's right there at the bottom.

And good news! You don't! You only have to get the newest version of the second part when you're done with the first. Make the 0.16 save when the game tells you to, and the save will carry over to 0.17+.
If you're bad at following a line or two of on-screen instructions, part 2's 'new game' starts with a series of questions pertaining to the choices you can make in part 1.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2201472
It's right there at the bottom.

And good news! You don't! You only have to get the newest version of the second part when you're done with the first. Make the 0.16 save when the game tells you to, and the save will carry over to 0.17+.
If you're bad at following a line or two of on-screen instructions, part 2's 'new game' starts with a series of questions pertaining to the choices you can make in part 1.
I think you're expecting to much.........

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
ok iam out of this game.. this way of uploading and spreading files is totaly bullshit .......he uploads part 2 but says we need to play part 1 .. so where the fuck is part 1 ? i wont play the game over and over from the beginning every time he makes a fucking update...
Never expected to see people get confused with having updates very often...

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes