KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I didn't ignore it, normaly when "save here" appears, i use rollback and save in the scene, and if you start in part 2, my game shows only black screen, part 1 its "broken" to me, so i need to dowload again to start over.
If you want you can try my save at the beginning of v0.17 from my Mod here. Not sure, but it's maybe also working without Mod, too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I didn't ignore it, normaly when "save here" appears, i use rollback and save in the scene, and if you start in part 2, my game shows only black screen, part 1 its "broken" to me, so i need to dowload again to start over.
That is the very definition of ignoring it.........

And as I said, with "tab" it will take you 4-5 minutes to go through part 1

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Not sure about the MC's request about marrying his grandma, but if he wanted to marry Liz, Kat, or Amy he could literally do it in Rhode Island or New Jersey seeing as those states actually allow those sort of marriages within the US assuming he lives in said country. outside of the us he could do this in Norway, Chile, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Finland, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Germany and Russia.

But on another note looks like the BBB's (Big Butt Bitches) got the love in this update with Nana being the exception. Also that GTA reference had me dying of laughter I needed that laugh so much.

Also whoever made the suggestion of Nana being a virgin and having 3 kids so the MC could pop her cherry congrats in a sense seeing as while this doesn't look like it is happening with Nana it does look like the idea was passed on to one Annabelle. Though I do wish he would have adopted her as his daughter seeing as he would not only be popping his "Daughter" cherry, but also rearranging her guts in the future. This gigachad is cucking everyone with the... No scratch that he will be cucking Omar in the future due to Omar's mom being one of the 7 women that can't be skipped.
No person shall marry his or her sibling, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, stepparent, grandparents' spouse, spouse's child, spouse's grandchild, sibling's child or parent's sibling.
Consensual incest between people 16 years old or more is not a criminal offense.

When the actor is "related to the victim by blood or affinity to the 3rd degree" and the victim is at least 16 but less than 18 years old.
Underage sexual offences are increased in severity by a degree if also incestuous.
Consensual incest between people 18 years old or more is not a criminal offense.
2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 37 - MARRIAGES AND MARRIED PERSONS
Section 37:1-1 - Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.

Universal Citation:
37:1-1 Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.
37:1-1. Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.
a.A man shall not marry or enter into a civil union with any of his ancestors or descendants, or his sister or brother, or the daughter or son of his brother or sister, or the sister or brother of his father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood.
b.A woman shall not marry or enter into a civil union with any of her ancestors or descendants, or her sister or brother, or the daughter or son of her brother or sister, or the sister or brother of her father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood.
c.A marriage or civil union in violation of any of the foregoing provisions shall be absolutely void.
Amended 2006, c.103, s.6.

So the long and short is you can rail any relative in NJ as long as they consent, are over 18 and don't ask for a ring. Maybe Patreon should move their Headquarters to NJ...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, it work lol, and Catherine its just a neighbor or i did something wrong with the Mod?
If you only used the save then you also need the i-patch (for game version v0.17+) from the OP, too. Or in my Mod it's included also.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No person shall marry his or her sibling, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, stepparent, grandparents' spouse, spouse's child, spouse's grandchild, sibling's child or parent's sibling.
Consensual incest between people 16 years old or more is not a criminal offense.

When the actor is "related to the victim by blood or affinity to the 3rd degree" and the victim is at least 16 but less than 18 years old.
Underage sexual offences are increased in severity by a degree if also incestuous.
Consensual incest between people 18 years old or more is not a criminal offense.

2013 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 37 - MARRIAGES AND MARRIED PERSONS
Section 37:1-1 - Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.

Universal Citation:
37:1-1 Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.
37:1-1. Certain marriages or civil unions prohibited.
a.A man shall not marry or enter into a civil union with any of his ancestors or descendants, or his sister or brother, or the daughter or son of his brother or sister, or the sister or brother of his father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood.
b.A woman shall not marry or enter into a civil union with any of her ancestors or descendants, or her sister or brother, or the daughter or son of her brother or sister, or the sister or brother of her father or mother, whether such collateral kindred be of the whole or half blood.
c.A marriage or civil union in violation of any of the foregoing provisions shall be absolutely void.
Amended 2006, c.103, s.6.

So the long and short is you can rail any relative in NJ as long as they consent, are over 18 and don't ask for a ring. Maybe Patreon should move their Headquarters to NJ...
Or... and here is the thing... this is a video game... MC could marry all his girls.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
If you only used the save then you also need the i-patch (for game version v0.17+) from the OP, too. Or in my Mod it's included also.
I use your Mod and put in game folder but i dont think its working, probably i did something wrong lol.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Marriage... hmmm.

It is a very interesting problem. So, first, why? Why marriage? The obvious answer is: For the children, all the children.

Right now, only Tanya and Paveena are pregnant with Thomas children, that we know without a doubt.

Tanya hasn't made a decision yet, about being interested in continuing a relation or not, in spite of being very interested in Thomas. She was ready to take care of Anne alone, but she is still trying (AFAWK) to decide to accept Thomas's conditions and join the proto-harem as the first mother. Would marriage, obviously with several other women/mothers, be a decisive point for her? If so, either for or against? Tanya wants Thomas as the father of Anne, that we know for sure. We need more Tanya time to find the rest out.

Paveena is already married. Technically to "that guy", in her mind to Thomas. I don't remember if their child's gender has been mentioned yet or not, but she can't nominate Thomas as the father. Marriage isn't clear to even be an option for her. From what MoonBox has been saying, Paveena isn't really part of the harem. It is what it is.

So, the children as they stand right now, are protected. The mothers that we are aware of, wouldn't probably want or need a polygamist wedding.

After why, let's ask Who? Who would Thomas be marrying? Every girl? From Mama Mabel to Sophie? Just the 1st Harem? Just the younger ones? Just the older ones? We know that MB doesn't want the Mega-Harem, but a collection of smaller ones. So, who would he marry? I have no clue. Not to even mention that there are married women in the mix already (Natalia, the french girl that I forgot the name of, Jada, Paveena, Pryia, Karen and Jamila). So, what a fucking mess already.

Next up is When? Is this THE endgame? The "Lived happily ever after"? Or, is it made as a foundation for the Harem, having a succession of "marriages" as each girl joins? Or, as I mentioned in "Why" when they find out that they are pregnant?

I know, I know, I just asked a bunch of questions without giving any solutions. The thing is, I don't think any of us has the answers, only MoonBox , it is up to him to know and decide if this, any of this, makes sense and happens, or not. And Why, And Who, And When.

We are talking about a plot point, it's all fine and dandy, except to make it make sense we need info that currently only MB has (AFAIK) so, it is rather irrelevant to theorize, dream or even take stands on how or where.

Do we trust that MB will provide a solution, either this one or another, that will satisfy our collective romancing wishes? I trust he will. You? It's up to you.

Peace :)

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
About to give this game a try but I'm curious, are any of the scenes animated? I know its not in the tags but I've had a few not tag it before. If not how well do the scenes hold up?

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Grrr...Finished the first part...Downloaded and installed Upgrade Patch...Chose the "Load the Save Option"...Exception Error...<Sigh>

Reactions: Dufy

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and yet it is not clear where such an infection started up in Annabelle's head? I'm talking about her manhood. maybe she was infected with man-hating extremism at school? poor child - they began to drip extremist shit on her fragile brains. and this is what it led to. I think that her mother, that is, Ophelia, herself should be made, like her daughter, a pig and also made to grunt - for allowing this shit to happen to her daughter. she had to hire a psychiatrist at home to deal with her. but no - she abandoned her own daughter. But everyone forgets that an apple does not roll far from an apple tree.

I consider it unfair that a mother who spoiled her daughter should not be punished for her mistake.

with how Annabelle had a child - thank God they clarified. artificial insemination.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
About to give this game a try but I'm curious, are any of the scenes animated? I know its not in the tags but I've had a few not tag it before. If not how well do the scenes hold up?
No animations, none are wanted or needed.

Scenes hold up quite well. Animations are time sinks for devs, only serve to burn them and lead to abandoned projects. Only exception is when it isn't a solo project, and the team has a dedicated animator. Other than that, it's just burning of devs.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Grrr...Finished the first part...Downloaded and installed Upgrade Patch...Chose the "Load the Save Option"...Exception Error...<Sigh>
Where did you install the update patch, and WHAT update patch?

Quick How To:
- Finish part 1 (update 16) at the "Save Now" screen.
- Download Part 2 (update 18 right now) and install on a separate folder.
- Start game on Part 2 folder, Load the "Save Now" save.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
and yet it is not clear where such an infection started up in Annabelle's head? I'm talking about her manhood. maybe she was infected with feminism at school? poor child - they began to drip extremist shit on her fragile brains (and feminism is also extremism) and this is what it led to. I think that her mother, that is, Ophelia, herself should be made, like her daughter, a pig and also made to grunt - for allowing this shit to happen to her daughter. she had to hire a psychiatrist at home to deal with her. but no - she abandoned her own daughter. But everyone forgets that an apple does not roll far from an apple tree.

I consider it unfair that a mother who spoiled her daughter should not be punished for her mistake.

with how Annabelle had a child - thank God they clarified. artificial insemination.
I was about to reply to this.

It is not worth it.

GH_get_out.gif

Peace :(

collins0911235

Aug 12, 2022
oddly enough despite the MC having to be able to produce sperm at a very and I mean very young age for this idea to work, oddly enough I honestly don't think it would be impossible. I mean for crying out loud the youngest woman to ever become a mother was 5 years old meaning that somewhere between 0 - 4 she hit puberty so yeah.
Since Ophelia knew MCs fathers name, my guess would be that the father was the spermdonor, so Sophia is MCs half-sister

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes