snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Where did you install the update patch, and WHAT update patch?

Quick How To:
- Finish part 1 (update 16) at the "Save Now" screen.
- Download Part 2 (update 18 right now) and install on a separate folder.
- Start game on Part 2 folder, Load the "Save Now" save.

Peace :)
Thx!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
This is what is shows
Code:
NameError: Name 'nnPreg' is not defined.
Try putting this file in the "game" folder. If needed, change the name to variables.rpy to make sure it is the only one in the folder. I also want to make sure that you have part 2 installed in its own directory and not as an overwrite of part 1.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm curious of when we'll get a scene with Allison of course, but what I really want to see is some content with Minnie. What's the hold up? lol

Reactions: Draupnir7

chefaking

May 25, 2021
Try putting this file in the "game" folder. If needed, change the name to variables.rpy to make sure it is the only one in the folder. I also want to make sure that you have part 2 installed in its own directory and not as an overwrite of part 1.
Thank you so much. its working now

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Guys whenever i click third page of gallery there is a error shows up. What should I do
Havn't had such problems in both game parts in the gallery. Since you have more then one page you mean game v0.16? Because v0.18 (game part 2) only have one gallery page so far.

Reactions: MoonBox
Apr 21, 2020
Ran into an issue so I had to download 1-16 again. I probably screwed up along the way and patched a version too far back (Need to clean up my 'H' folder).

The Download for Part 2, is versions 17 & 18 right? And the "update" is 'just' v.18 right?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes