Dec 20, 2020
OLP (Our Lead Pervert) has confirmed that we won't meet anyone from that side of the family.
I seem to remember at some point it being either mentioned or implied in game that MC's grandparents on his father's side were gone, and his father was an only child. Of course that would mean no aunts, uncles, or cousins from that side as well. Then again, I play a lot of these, so I might be remembering a different game.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Darn, I really liked Aiko. And while her not being a main LI doesn't really bum me out that much (still a little bummed), I hope she shows up as more than a passing wave in the street.
I think a lot of us do. If you look at her profile, it states she is not pregnant, if she was just in passing at a later date, why bother even having the tag to show if she is pregnant or not? I have this thought, where we are just guessing what's going to happen, and we have little teases from MB whether something will or won't happen. I think the term surprise, is probably the outcome with other side girls too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think a lot of us do. If you look at her profile, it states she is not pregnant, if she was just in passing at a later date, why bother even having the tag to show if she is pregnant or not? I have this thought, where we are just guessing what's going to happen, and we have little teases from MB whether something will or won't happen. I think the term surprise, is probably the outcome with other side girls too.
Molly is the only character in the harem tracker without a pregnancy status, so I wouldn't put too much weight on that tracker. Plus the entire game is about getting every woman in the game pregnant if you want to.

Supposedly there are three tiers to the harem;

1st and most important, the immediate family (inc. Shizuka). This also includes anyone who is going to be living in the house at the end of the game.

2nd and of medium importance, the people who are like family, but won't be living in the harem house for one reason or another.

3rd is pretty much everyone else.

Relatedly, I vaguely recall Moon saying at some point that all the girls shown in the main menu screen are the core important girls, so anyone not in that picture isn't important.

I'm sure I'll get corrected one way or another.
main menue showing the important girls.png

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Actually it is-you must have messed up the spelling. I typed "Fresh" into the search box and there it is.
I searched "Fresh" and checked the titles only box and no game called Fresh Women comes up. I'm confused. Without the box checked I get 50 pages of results.

Edit: Found my mistake. There's no space between the 2 words in the title. Didn't try it as 1 word. Thanks for the help.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As S1nsational said, all the girls have the "Pregnancy" tag on the Relationship page. That doesn't mean anything in regards to how often they will show up since there are and will be several "side chicks" that will only pop up once or twice.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
3rd is pretty much everyone else.

Relatedly, I vaguely recall Moon saying at some point that all the girls shown in the main menu screen are the core important girls, so anyone not in that picture isn't important.

I'm sure I'll get corrected one way or another.
His post was probably before the game pic on the OP was changed. Here the older one:

• Angry
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
As S1nsational said, all the girls have the "Pregnancy" tag on the Relationship page. That doesn't mean anything in regards to how often they will show up since there are and will be several "side chicks" that will only pop up once or twice.
hopefully the dev will pleasantly surprise us. I hope so!

Reactions: AlexTorch

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
His post was probably before the game pic on the OP was changed. Here the older one:
That's very probable. Even if true, I hope it doesn't change anything, and that all the girls currently in the picture are all important. Not just those girls in the original

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Even the new pic doesn't include several important LIs. Molly is conspicuously absent, and Moon will die if she's not in the final house. :devilish: Betty, Tanya, Isabella, and Mama Mabel are not in there, yet Polly, Sandra, Zelda and Jasmine are. And so far all of them -- on both sides of that sentence -- are firmly in the optional category. I think HornyPussy was right. Moon ran out of clock cycles or patience with his render box, and we shouldn't be reading too much into who's on the OP banner.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Moonbox, the choices are not all that clear in this VN.

So, after a day of Tommy Boy lying in bed, I figured I had missed some content. I got the walkthrough mod.

HOLY SHIT, i had missed so much! I thought i had opted-IN to everything, but some choices throw you down pathes not so obvious from the wording. If this is by-design, it is an... interesting... design choice.

I will add this to my list of criticisms for this game (albeit minor; I love this story)

My issues:
-Unclear choices.
-Tommy's neck hair line (I'll never let this go, but I totally should. Its not keeping him from any pussy, sooo...)
-The garage with half roof, grass floor, car parked sideways, and blends into the living room. (This bugs me more than it should ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes