S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Moonbox, the choices are not all that clear in this VN.

So, after a day of Tommy Boy lying in bed, I figured I had missed some content. I got the walkthrough mod.

HOLY SHIT, i had missed so much! I thought i had opted-IN to everything, but some choices throw you down pathes not so obvious from the wording. If this is by-design, it is an... interesting... design choice.

I will add this to my list of criticisms for this game (albeit minor; I love this story)

My issues:
-Unclear choices.
-Tommy's neck hair line (I'll never let this go, but I totally should. Its not keeping him from any pussy, sooo...)
-The garage with half roof, grass floor, car parked sideways, and blends into the living room. (This bugs me more than it should ;)
What choices weren't clear? It's nearly always obvious when you're being offered more content.

Genuinely, as far as I can remember all you have to do is say yes to nearly any question that isn't kink specific and you get all the content.

Like most of the time the question to unlock or ignore content one you're on a girls path is;

Do I want to go visit/help NAME later, Yes/No? Do I want to take this job later, Yes/No?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Public release is 12 days after the first release on Patreon so that would be the 13th. As long as nobody leaks it, the days you'll have to wait will be the same as for everyone else. Just a little bit shifted.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i thought we were supposed to be pirates :cry:
There's no point in pirating a game that has no paywalled content and has a very generous free release schedule. So we get it a week early this update, that just means we're gonna have to wait 3 weeks instead of two the next time it doesn't leak. Leaks are nice now but in the long run it's better for both the devs and the players when games specifically like this don't leak.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Marriage... hmmm.

It is a very interesting problem. So, first, why? Why marriage? The obvious answer is: For the children, all the children.

Right now, only Tanya and Paveena are pregnant with Thomas children, that we know without a doubt.

Tanya hasn't made a decision yet, about being interested in continuing a relation or not, in spite of being very interested in Thomas. She was ready to take care of Anne alone, but she is still trying (AFAWK) to decide to accept Thomas's conditions and join the proto-harem as the first mother. Would marriage, obviously with several other women/mothers, be a decisive point for her? If so, either for or against? Tanya wants Thomas as the father of Anne, that we know for sure. We need more Tanya time to find the rest out.

Paveena is already married. Technically to "that guy", in her mind to Thomas. I don't remember if their child's gender has been mentioned yet or not, but she can't nominate Thomas as the father. Marriage isn't clear to even be an option for her. From what MoonBox has been saying, Paveena isn't really part of the harem. It is what it is.

So, the children as they stand right now, are protected. The mothers that we are aware of, wouldn't probably want or need a polygamist wedding.

After why, let's ask Who? Who would Thomas be marrying? Every girl? From Mama Mabel to Sophie? Just the 1st Harem? Just the younger ones? Just the older ones? We know that MB doesn't want the Mega-Harem, but a collection of smaller ones. So, who would he marry? I have no clue. Not to even mention that there are married women in the mix already (Natalia, the french girl that I forgot the name of, Jada, Paveena, Pryia, Karen and Jamila). So, what a fucking mess already.

Next up is When? Is this THE endgame? The "Lived happily ever after"? Or, is it made as a foundation for the Harem, having a succession of "marriages" as each girl joins? Or, as I mentioned in "Why" when they find out that they are pregnant?

I know, I know, I just asked a bunch of questions without giving any solutions. The thing is, I don't think any of us has the answers, only MoonBox , it is up to him to know and decide if this, any of this, makes sense and happens, or not. And Why, And Who, And When.

We are talking about a plot point, it's all fine and dandy, except to make it make sense we need info that currently only MB has (AFAIK) so, it is rather irrelevant to theorize, dream or even take stands on how or where.

Do we trust that MB will provide a solution, either this one or another, that will satisfy our collective romancing wishes? I trust he will. You? It's up to you.

Peace :)
I don't even have a clue who Tanya is??? If I even met her, I shut her down and has not been in my game since 0.01...

"Next up is When? Is this THE endgame? The "Lived happily ever after"? Or, is it made as a foundation for the Harem, having a succession of "marriages" as each girl joins? Or, as I mentioned in "Why" when they find out that they are pregnant?"

Your not ringing Grandma's bell yet, nor Jamila, the twins, Ophelia, Priya, AMY (probably in Paris), and many others. I suspect that the game won't end before you knock up the 30 women in the relationship screen and marry 5 or 6 of them...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't even have a clue who Tanya is??? If I even met her, I shut her down and has not been in my game since 0.01...

"Next up is When? Is this THE endgame? The "Lived happily ever after"? Or, is it made as a foundation for the Harem, having a succession of "marriages" as each girl joins? Or, as I mentioned in "Why" when they find out that they are pregnant?"

Your not ringing Grandma's bell yet, nor Jamila, the twins, Ophelia, Priya, AMY (probably in Paris), and many others. I suspect that the game won't end before you knock up the 30 women in the relationship screen and marry 5 or 6 of them...
Tanya is the GF from college, if you decided to creampie her in the flashback she shows up pregnant otherwise she's out of the game.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

What does ANY of that has to do with Marriage? I was talking about if there's even a necessity for marriage, not about ringing bells. My question about the "When" is "When does the marriage happens?".

Maybe I don't write half as well as I thought I did if I need to explain this. Maybe there's another reason.

i-dont-know-compilation-dont-know.gif

Peace :(

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes